Ever been in a psych ward?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 11, 2014.

1. When I was in the psych ward, I got to be friends with this guy, Randy. He was in there for shooting a guy in the face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Never been in one as a patient but i actually work at one

3. No but I did lose my mind once

4. Talk a realy big strong dude that was mentally a fivr year old,how to spell i love you

Hey asked me if my head hurts when i try to think

I told him yeah,yeah it does

5. twice in the last 6 months, tried to kill myself because of the voices telling me to do so lol i was there about a month each time. met plenty of cool people, we still talk from time to time. for me it was horrible lol i wasnt allowed to go outside for a long time, i was sleeping all day, people just walk around like zombies because of all the medication, they strap people to their beds, plastic chicken and powder potatoes, they watch every thing you do yeah its not fun.

6. you joking hommie?

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. And a while longer till you earn respect from this community. I like this forum because most people are mature.... Most...

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

8. Not thinking makes my brain hurt. I can't ever just zone out. Always something to think about in my mind.

Was the randy guy scary?

9. me?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #50 BugPoop, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    I went. I was there for a week with a bunch of other teenagers like me. Not crazy, just a little messed up lol. I ended up dating one of the girls that was in there.. All in all, it was worth the experience. When I got out I went to an out patient rehab for 20 days and met some cool people. I think it was one hell of a life experience. I'll admit, i liked it.

On second thought, she WAS crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

11. Me too? :p say whaa?

12. Honestly, if I was ever put in a psych ward I think I would go insane. Just the thought of being in one kind of freaks me out.

13. I dont get you bud

14. yea..only to visit my mother.....sad shit. they keep people there as their test animals.

15. I've been in twice. It was cause I was an unruly teen and my parents didn't know what to do with me...i was smokin not comin home nothing to over the top thou...anyway, both times blew straight asshole. Alot of cool/weird people in there, if u keep ur head up and don't take shit from anybody you'll be fine. Overall it didn't help me, the only thing I learned was how not to act. I also learned what could get me put away as a minor and what not. Thank goodness in not a minor anymore and have at least SOME rights

16. If you are in a psych ward, chances are you already ARE insane.  

Either way, two negatives won't make a positive.

If I'd go insane upon entering a psych ward, how would that cure me of insanity in the first place? There's just an awful stigma with places like that. Maybe they just put them in there to lock 'em up, I dunno. Needless to say, the concept of it frightens me.

18. There are a lot of people, that are dangerous to themselves and/or others, who belong in a mental institution, but are running around loose.  

19. #59 ThuggishReefer, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    [quote name="furittus" post="19565237" timestamp="1393014005"]
    I dont get you bud/

20. [quote name="ThuggishReefer" post="19566025" timestamp="1393023007"][quote name="furittus" post="19565237" timestamp="1393014005"]I dont get you bud/
    lol sounds good brother