ever been in a car accident?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoots420, Jul 2, 2013.

1. i been in one and it almost took my life. got hit by a semi and it launced me up underneath the top of an over pass and pinned me there. surprisingly i didnt get a scratch. if my brother was with me like he was supposed to be, he wouldve been hurt BIG time...

how bout you guys?

2. Ya I got fucked up pretty bad when I was a young kid.  Thanks to the seatbelt and my soccer shinguards I kept my leg and went on to live a normal, athletic filled life.

3. really opens your eyes, dont it? lol

4. #4 cookiecrisp, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    I was just run over by a drunk driver at the end of February while I was out running.

Broke both of my legs, my hip, couple ribs, fractured both wrists and my skull, and got all cut up and shit. Casts on my legs come off in another couple weeks.

Never been in a wreck in my car, though.

5. Ive been in a few myself. One when I was around 6 when my dads car got tboned at a set of out of order traffic lights. Another one when I was 18 in a friends car. Rolled down the road on its roof for over 30 meters and catapulted his girlfriend through the back widow due to not wearing a seatbelt. By the way she lived and only suffered two broken ribs and a large scar on her head and concussion. Last one was on a cbr600 road bike when someone run into me at over 50mph sending me flying on my head and ended up breaking both my legs and spending three days in hospital again with severe head concussion and deap cuts and lacerations to my body. Not atall funny. Glad to still be alive and lucky..

Peace gc...

6. I'm not the best driver.. Tend to drive too fast. Was going around a big curve two 4th of Julys ago in the rain, lost control and was sliding towards a big ass rock mountain thing, so I turned the wheel the other way, slid all the way around 180 style and launch off a bank ten feet down into a raging creek. My car was hanging on by a two inch tip of a rock, had it not caught on that I wouldve flipped into a creek and likely died. Really really scared me.
    My friend totaled my Integra, Let him borrow my car to go a mile up the road to put some new headlights in, he took it joyriding and was allegedly going 90 around this really curvy road, shot off a bank and smashed into a tree. Broke his leg, wrapped it all the way around backwards.
    [​IMG]
    Pushed the frame all the way back to the motor and slid the motor back some. Blew a huge hole in the tranny. Needless to say, that shit got scrapped.

7. Just needs a new paint job and it'll be good as new!

8. Holly shit... Not sure what to say to that other than that sucks man.

I'm over it. Just ready to not be in a wheelchair anymore. I feel like a burden on everybody.

10. Just reading that makes me feel sad man  :cry: if you were in a wheel chair we'd have a blast, you would be no burdon

11. No, but almost too many times...

12. yup, a few.

I was probably 15 at the time. My sister was driving, my brother was shot-gun and i was in the back. We got rear-ended by some idiot w/ no insurance.  My neck got whip lashed bad.   It was raining and we could hear the guys tires squealing as he was trying to stop. 

Second time, I was 17 driving to school (45 mins away) and some asshat pulled out of a parking lot without looking in my direction. I hit his passenger side. 

This was the same car, that happened to be in at least 20 accidents. Swear the thing was cursed. 

13. I haven't really been in a car accident. 
    Hit a parked vehicle once. 

God Damn!!! :eek: That's intense :(

I've only been in one and it was in the snow going about 20 mph. My mom went to turn to the right and lost traction at the apex and slid under an F250 scared me bad as i was only 7 or 8 but everyone was fine. Now if i described all the crashes i have DODGED i could write a 3 page essay! Like today i was going 55-60 and a guy pulls out turning left infront of the 2 cars ahead of me and went head on down our lane because someone was in the turn lane. Had to slam on the brakes and swerve the fuck around him thank god the people in the other lane got out of my way.

15. Got took off my moped by some guy that didn't check his blind spot whilst turning right in stationary traffic and thrown into the oncoming lane... Lane splitting is legal here... Just received an offer from his insurance company to split damages 50/50 (I broke my arm) and am going to be receiving £2125 in compensation shortly. Needless to say I'm not on the bike anymore.

16. Twice. Once when I was 7 or 8. Was in the middle seat of a single cab truck, bashed my forehead on the dashboard. 7 stitches, still have a scar, though it's very faint and people don't even notice it, then months later they'll suddenly go, "What happened to your forehead??" That's when I pull out the story of how I got into a knife fight. :cool: ;)

When I was 17 some Asian lady t-boned me after giving me the go-ahead to turn in front of her. :laughing: Totaled my car but I got a new one.. with raised insurance rates...........

17. hey least ur still breathin! lol

i just have to say your avatar makes you appear majestic as fuck. lol
    and bein a gold member is the cherry on top. hahaha
    Ima just call ur Mufasa.

I shall call you Foothead.

19. Stoner Foothead seems more suitable. lol

Yeah but that's a pain in the ass. If you call me Majestic Mufasa, I'll call you Stoner Foothead. :p