Ever been friend-zoned?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Mar 10, 2012.

1. OMFG i get it, i feel like all this time i've been blind and i finally see

2. Oh yeah that makes perfect sense lol.

3. what are you talking about, lol?

4. Like the whole freind zoned concept... man i've been really stupid like really stupid, and it's weird i kinda realized all this from the start, ever since highschool started, but like i never really let myself accept it. I always thought damn maybe she just doesn't wanna sex right now, but she might later... I guess i'm just saying, i've been fucking stupid lol. I made another thread about common sense, and common knowledge, and it's deffently something i never had towards various amounts of things including this.. Fucking stupid man, i wish i could've read this 3 years ago, or if someone told me this it would've really helped out

5. That friend zone crap is a bunch of bullshit and an excuse. The girl isn't attracted to you, and doesn't want to date you. So instead of saying that and hurting that persons feelings that she actually likes hanging out with she feeds the guy a lie

"If we date and it doesn't work out it will hurt our friendship and I cherish that too much to take that risk"

Translation: I'm not attracted to you nor do I want to date you.

6. yeah thats how it is until you move on and start dating someone else. then she will try to sabotage your relationship.

7. Why would a girl do that? Sounds really immature and childish.

8. because they want what they cant have. not every girl does this. but if you are ever in that situation and notice that the girl who friend zoned your ass is being extra flirty, you will be like "damn bruh wavy crocket was right"

9. We'll see if I ever get in a situation like that. (hopefully not)

10. This is often true. Such bullshit, but truth. They sometimes have to see what they could have had and then they realize (sometimes temporarily) what they missed out on.

11. Yup or when the next guy traets her like total shit and she realizes "Why didnt I give the nice guy a chance again?". I hate that shit man. They complain about a good guy never coming their way but when one does hes never good enough.

12. to be fair, there is a difference between a good guy and a guy that expects something in return for being nice. if you are just being nice for pussy and not because you are generally a nice guy then that can be worse than being an asshole.

the only way to beat the friend zone is to not give a fuck about it. meaning if you get friend zoned, dont complain, dont be bitter, and dont get mad at her. just move on to another girl. i literally see a new pretty girl almost every day.

13. Have a girlfriend of 6 years brotherin':hello:

14. the friendzone isnt always such a bad place. in my situation atleast... i posted another thread about it, but weve both always wanted to fuck each other, but hes one of my best friends and we both know it would fuck things up. it just wouldnt be the same anymore and i dont want to hate him. i really dont want things to get weird between us. we love each other and noone wants to mess that up.

plus, having a best guy friend is the greatest thing in the world. before he moved away, it was perfect. i spent all day with him, smoked with him every day, he drove my car everywhere. we just did everything together. everything i would have done with a boyfriend if i had one but there was no fighting, none of the stress if we didnt talk for a day or two. he didnt care if i talked to other guys and i didnt care if he talked to other girls. but we never really talked out it. plus, hes HOTT. perfect man, im tellin ya.

15. I'm good friends with a girl like that. well..not best friends. but she lets me borrow her car and stuff like that. shes cute and yeah id probably fuck her, but there isnt enough of an attraction for me to really push that. if she was some drop dead gorgeous girl id have a very hard time just being her friend. if you think your guy friend is really hot and have no need to take things past a friendship props to you. I couldnt do it. A cute girl who i get along with well sure. but a drop dead beautiful girl whos really cool would be too much to pass up.

16. so your saying you dont think he likes me??

idk. ive always wanted him but like im scared of what like might happen after we did it. i dont ever want to not be friends with him. sex always fucks shit up it seems like. with as good friends as weve always been. i just know it would make things like weird. and i hate everybody after i sleep with them. i dont ever want to hate corey. i love him so much. i dont want anything thats gonna mess that up.

17. I believe the verdict was "too much of a player" I wasn't a player at all :(
    Wasn't the only time I gained a reputation from doing absolutely nothing that'd make people perceive me to be that guy.

18. When I was in high school and college, yes I have.

Now, working at various places I find myself friend zoning girls, especially since I'm with my girl.

19. Oh I know what you mean!

I have a 'players' face also, which I've been told so many times and it pisses me off, being a virgin til college... How am I a player? I don't even chase girls!

20. I fucking adored her man. She had a lot of problems and I always tried to be there for her but I wasn't the one she wanted to be there I guess. A few months later she found a guy like me, I mean he practically plagerized everything I said to her, I've never talked to him and I'm sure he's a nice guy, he'd have to be but god damn.