ever been cheated on

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Jan 30, 2008.

1. experiences and stories?

2. Yes. And it fucking blows.

3. i donno i found out my ex messed around with another guy while we were together. i mean its no big deal because we broke up a while ago and i dont talk to her but just knowing the fact that a ho would do that to you and lie in your face kind of hurts(year relationship). like that makes me not wanna trust any female

4. my ex cheated on me 3 times. and the last time they left me for another girl.

5. that sucks

6. A guy I dated in high school messed around 3 of my friends and started dating a fourth girl while I was with him. It was awful. Everybody knew about it but me until one of my friends came clean with me and told me everything. I wasnt as angry about the cheating as I was embarassed and felt like a fool since I was the last person to find out.

7. all of my girlfriends have cheated on me, except for one, but thats just because she was totally fucking weird and kinda ugly n i was just using her to buy me cigs and weed and gimme money n shit, plus she sucked a pretty mean dick

one of my girlfriends cheated on me and got pregnant with someone elses kid

but i never came when i fucked her (had robo-dick everyday at the time) so thats how i knew it wasnt my kid

8. Not that I know of, and I've never been the one to cheat either. That's just stupid. If there's someone there to cheat with, why keep the other relationship? Lies are just stupid, I'd rather break up with a guy to be with someone else than lie to him and pretend to be into something that I'm not.

9. i went to an ex's house one time and another guy answered the door with a "who the fuck are you" look on his face. i just rolled and never spoke to her again is all. fuckit.

10. My g/f at the time left her Facebook account saved onto my PC. So next time I went to the website, it went straight to hers and I noticed she had a couple messages in her inbox. Being the nosey guy I am, I checked them out.

Sure enough she and this kid I already suspected sent messages back and forth saying how they thought each other were cute and how they had fun hanging out (she told me she was going to her other friends and she didn't answer her cell all night).

So I called her out on it and she lied and said, "I love you, I'd never lie to you." which broke my heart.

Fucking WHORE.