Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Alright, so i've been smoking for just under 2 years now, and it only took my mom 1 to catch on that i was a pothead (apparently she was at some point too, takes one to know one right? ;) )
    She knew for a while, always suspicious, then finally i slipped up and came home smelling like it.. i guess.. so it was confirmed. ive had a talk with both parents separately about it (They separated when i was 13, now im 20), and both of them have basically just accepted it....didn't see that coming, but im pretty sure theyve both had their share of mary when they were young so they understand. they always tell me to be careful about it, moderate it, etc.. just be smart with it.. but never bother trying to stop me. so they either trust me to be responsible, which i am, or they recognize the fact that they cant do anything about it :smoke:

so my question is guided more at the younger crowd.. who else has been caught by their parents/family, how long did it take em to catch on, and what gave it away?
    thought there might be some interesting stories out there..

2. my mom never really caught me she just knew, hell she even bought me pot once or twice for pain because of my back or my teeth

3. shit, it only took a few months for my mom to find out when i came home smellin like it, but in my defense, i had some spray to cover it up but this punk i was smokin with broke it so i couldnt use it. she used to bitch bout it alot, but im not sure if she thinks i quit or know i still smoke. she caught me preparin some shit when i was on vacation too.

4. Yea i got a possesion/intent to sell charge as a minor back in highshool (off my record now) and had to go thro probation shit didnt stay in the system long at all tho got off in 3 months

I was gone way to hotboy i kinda deserved it, id be walking around school with like 45$ - dollars in 10 and 5 doller sacks. lol its how i stayed high back then tho

5. my older brother got caught the first time he smoked

6. yep i got caught the exact same way as this guy...except in my case this happened 2 months ago. It's been 1.5 years since I started smoking too.

7. Nice going there bro :smoke: