Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been caught growing in your house, if so, how?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 216xTEMPR, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Just wondering :smoke:

2. yaeh i grew mold in an old milk cup and it stayed in my room for about 2 months... the smell was so bad I was bound to get caught...
    low and behold one day my mom walks in with a grilled cheese and she just FLIPPED as soon as she saw the 2 foot tall mold pile just chillin on my dresser....
    I told her it was my only friend but she through it out anyway.
    getting caught growing sucks bro

3. [quote name='"p00nd"']yaeh i grew mold in an old milk cup and it stayed in my room for about 2 months... the smell was so bad I was bound to get caught...
    low and behold one day my mom walks in with a grilled cheese and she just FLIPPED as soon as she saw the 2 foot tall mold pile just chillin on my dresser....
    I told her it was my only friend but she through it out anyway.
    getting caught growing sucks bro[/quote]

why were you growing mold?

4. I grew throughout my formative years, reaching a height of approximately 6', and never got busted for it.

5. i just forgot about taking the cup out of my room

6. my landlord let herself in to the apartment while i was at work, i knew she was coming but i was in a hurry tht morning & forgot to hide my plants, i had them on th balcony in a pop up greenhuse on wheels, i used to just wheel them into the bedroom when the lanlord, or any one else i didnt want to see the plants was coming.
    anyway she saw them and was still in the apartment when i came home.
    her: "i see you have a little greenhouse out there"
    me (shitting myself) : "eh yeah"
    her: "where did you get it i could use one like that for growing my tomatoes"

i was so sure i was gonna get evicted but she didnt even realise what it was! Thank God

7. The cops raided my house after arresting me one night, and and found 21 mature plants. That was a shitty charge, and but I beat it

8. How the hell did you avoid that charge?!?!

9. He started singin like a bird

• Like Like x 1