Ever been caught doing something illegal but not pulled over?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by herbal essence, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I was street racing in my home town on a lil highway we have and I was rolling every bit of 160 and I passed a state and county officer and neither one even pulled out lmao ;) good times

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Years back I was leaving Mcdonalds with my buddy at 3am and forgot to turn on my headlights. I was driving on a main road for only 30 seconds and had a cop driving very close behind us. We didn't know why but my buddy had alot of weed on him and was talking about jumping out of the car if anything went bad lol. Well as soon as I turned off the main road I realized my lights were off and I flicked them on. The cop followed for maybe 5 more seconds before turning around and heading back to town... close call! 

3. Crazy stories. Heres mine.  

I had just picked up an 8th of dank from my guy.

we smoke at his place and i head out. as im puling out of his apartment complex I see a car in my lane coming up fast but my car is already in full motion so I decide to chance it and pull out anyway. It was pretty far off and im baked. So i pull out and shit, its a cop car :eek: ! 

So i have a 8th of dank, im high as a kite and I just cut off a cop in traffic! Turns out hes going alot faster than I thought and hes on my bumper in a second; no lights, just following super fucking close. bumper to bumper. My heart is pounding hard as shit and im trying to stay cool. we get to the light up ahead and he finally pulls up next to me and instructs me to roll my window down. 

COP: "hey buddy, do you know you just cut me off?" 
    ME: *rolling down window* 
    COP: "do you know you just cut me off?" 
    ME: "yeah..... Im really sorry."
    *light turns green and we sit there for a second, holding up traffic"

COP: "yeah, well be careful because I almost hit you."
    ME: "wow..... yeah thanks" 

we both drive off and he eventually ends up turning down a different road.

4. I know I don't know what I was thinking, usually in that kinda case I would just speed up since I have a pretty good lead on him. but i was super stoned and the area up ahead had a gas station where cops are known to hang out all the time so I didn't wanna lose him just to going blowing past another one doing 100 haha

5. Cause you were flying man! They knew they would never come close to catching you when you go past them doing 160!

6. You ever heard of Santa Cruz? it's a small town up here on the coast, fuckin awesome though. Anyway they hired about 15 LAPD on their team. piiiissed me off

7. #47 Eurosports342, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    I was driving home from a friends house last week and I rolled up a blunt for the drive home. I was about a block away from my house and the blunt was just about finished as i drive past a cop trying to be sneaky in a parking lot. As I pass him he pulls out and I make a left at the first light which so happens to be in front of my house, the cop got stuck at the red light and I scurried off into my house. Cop ended up driving past my house super slow but couldn't do anything haha.

8. Yeah Ive been to Santa Cruz a few times :) a lot of soldiers and marines who come back damaged from war have been joining the lapd.

9. Seriously my favorite place to be ..magical place if you ask me..but anyway! Isnt it bullshit?! This was last fall btw..

That's interesting about the soldiers..probably not the best thing?

10. My buddy and I were just leaving a friends place one night after blazing, he had just really started smoking so he was feeling it pretty well. Anyway, we head off and go through an old mall parking lot for a shortcut, when he realizes he forgot his lights. Just as he flicks them on there's a cop sitting right around the corner of the mall watching us come up the whole time. Buddy is sketching pretty hard at this point, and I just try and stay calm. He stops us and has him get out, starts asking him if he's been drinking, keeps saying he knows he has and so on (there was a bar just across the road) So he decides to get the breathalyzer, and at this point buddy has calmed down and realized he's gonna be good once he passes the breathalyzer so he's just chatting it up with the cop. He can't get the thing to work after some fiddling, just looks at my buddy and says "I know you haven't been drinking, have a good night boys." And takes off. They're generally nice around my town, just don't act like a complete idiot and they usually don't give you any trouble.

11. I was in my brothers bands van on the way back from a tour of the Netherlands (best week of my life) and the driver of the van decides to spark a joint, while he sparks it, my bro grabs the wheel with both hands (he's shotgun) and we must have been speeding cos a speeding camera flashed in front of us. They must have got a picture of my bro reaching over holding the wheel while the drivers sparking a doob! It was so funny at the time and I think everyone except the driver had had an edible for the journey so we were all buzzin

12. Not unless you like a paranoid mental problem with an itchy trigger finger flashing their lights at you....

:smoke:

13. i like the whole amsterdam thing, smoking at a coffee shop. so i used to buy black n milds and empty out the tobacco and refill it with a weed/tobacco mix, so i packed one of those bad boys one day and headed for a starbucks,when i got there and go my coffee, i lit up the "black" and started smoking it, and you could most definately smell the weed, so shortly after i see two cops pull up, and i thought i was doomed for sure but they either didint care or were really dumb and didint smell it.lol

14. a while ago I was driving back from somewhere late at night and took a back road to smoke. narrow roads like 2 cars could barely pass side by side. anyways I was hitting my Bowl and rolled down my window to blow out smoke just as it rolls down all the way I fuckin drive pass a cop!! parked on the side of the road hidden n shit as I'm clearing my Bowl I just stared at the cop car. he had to see me! or just didn't care I was going like 15 under the limit so probably didn't care. but holy shit I thought I was fuuucked again!!