Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever been caught by your parents when you were a kid?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sphyzex-9, Jun 7, 2006.

1. i havent been caught with anything, but i do think i've been caught high. when i was 14 (18 now) i was downstairs eating a sandwich (munchie attack) at around 9 or 10 pm, and my dad sits down and starts talkin to me, and then out of the blue he just starts chuckling and walks away. another time (14 again), i had just smoked a blunt in the woods behind my house, and my dad had to drive me somewhere, and when we were in teh car, he was like "is there anything you wanna tell me?" and i just said no and that was that. if he knew, though, thank god for him being cool about it! :D luv ya, dad! lol

2. I love how everyone feels they need to say they are above 18 in every post.

And how anytime someone says their family got pissed the response is, "Well you are 18 aren't you?"

3. yeah, that shit will never stop. just need to get used to it i suppose

4. yeah i just didnt wanna get bothered by some dumbass who didnt understand my story. sorry if it bothers you, man lol

5. i was caught about 2 times actually smoking, and 2 times they found my hiding spot. But luckily it was only like a $20 of regs the first time, and the second time $20 of mids. Im so happy they never found any of my kb. The first time i got caught smoking was when i was sitting on my swing in the back yard, and i had just about cached this foil pipe i made, and my dad walks outside and sees me blowing smoke out. The second time i just sparked a J, prolby took like 3 good hits, and he comes out and says what are you doing. I didnt answer and hit it as fast as i could when he started coming up towards me to take it from me. At least i got high. :p Now that i think about it i should have ran the other way and finished it. Lol

6. Well my story is pretty weird....

the first time I ever smoked weed was also the first time I realized something. I have known this smell for years...it was so familiar. I was like "wtf"? Why do I know this smell so well? Then I told my friends and they pretended like they were surprised but they knew the truth. My whole life my dad had been smoking. At first I didn't believe it, I mean it just didn't seem possible. All my friends had known the whole time and never told me. I just thought he had that weird "smell" for whatever reason and naturally had red eyes.

Lol GOOD lesson to learn. If something looks like a fish, smells like a fish, and tastes like a fish, fuck benefit of the doubt, it probably is a fish. lmao

anyway i asked him if he did and he said ya.....weird epiphany

anyway that was just the prelude to my getting caught story. About a year later or so I started toking. It was about the 2nd or 3rd week I'd really started toking a lot. I had driven 8 hours through a blizzard and finally got home. My room is in the basement and across the hall is a little store room where I keep my stash and have quickie smokes by myself. (No other rooms are in the basement). Anyway I was just having a quick bed-time smoke and I hear someone coming down the stairs. I set the pipe down really quickly on this little bench on the ground (don't know why I did this :confused:) and sprinted into my room and dove into my bed. He walked by my room and into the store room About 2 mins later he walks into my room and asks "Is this yours?" as he pointed to my pipe. I respond "Yeah" (I didn't want him to take it if i said no LOL. Previous to this he didn't know I smoked, so possibly he could have thought someone else left it in there and he probably would have kept it for himself LOL) Then he just tossed the little spoon on my bed and walked out. We never really talk about it much to this day. One time I followed him cuz I knew he was gonna toke, but he was SUPER pissed that I came to toke with him and started grilling me with questions about my dealers and all sorts of shit. I got the fuck out of there and we never talked about cannabis since.

:smoking:

7. LMAO. I really wonder how many parents/older people know the smell of marijuana smoke compared to cig smoke...it's so totally different. More would know than you think ?

8. It's cuz they ban you 10 mins later if you mention in any post (or leave any suspicion to your real age) that you aren't at least 18 years old.

I AM 18

9. i've never been caught my entire life, i just hold it down like that.

10. Yeah, I got caught about 5-6 years ago when I was in grade 10. My parents came home early on new years to find me and my buddies hotboxing the bathroom. My dad then proceeded to come in and join the session! :D

11. That happened to me the other day, my mom walked in on a bowl being passed between a couple friends. I am still paying for that today, while I haven't been officially punished I am my parents bitch if you will for the next few days.

12. too many fuckin times.. .. 100 times caught no doubt..

milloions in room smell linger..

a few garage lingerin smells..

me just smellin like it..

basement reekin..

bong water on pants..

searching room..

>< and they still care?!? like man u knoi i do it alll the time stfu bitches

13. ditto, minus the bong water on pants, aint happened yet.

14. never been caught smoking.

In highschool i wanted a Scale but didnt have a CC at the time. A friend of mine at the time said he'd take care of it if i gave him the money. The dumbass had the thing shipped to his moms office (she's a surgeon). She called my mom, and i got confronted.

Few weeks later i went onto ebay for another scale and was about to bid on one when i realized that it was listed by my mom... same goddam scale she took from me. Glad i didnt buy it. :)

15. I got caught a week after I got my first pipe. lol my dad crushed my pipe on my wall and flushed my weed. He made me clean it up too. It feels good to be on my own now.

16. yeah i was smokin in my garage when i was like 15 and my mom walked out my back door and opened the garage door. She gave me a lecture and said that they should LEGALIZE IT and she said that she smokes a few times a year and she said she trusted me enough to smoke responsibly.

17. My parents are bitches lol they used to always search my room when iw as gone they found alotta shit.

18. If ya smoke from the time you are 13 every day till you are 19 the odds are against you. So they were definetly against me. I got caught more times than I care to remember. Never got in much shit though, it was always the same old, it's illegal just dont bring it in the house!

19. never got caught but I know that my dad can tell when I was high, but then again he is always high too, so he cann't say anything. When I was in college I got busted by the cops twice when i was smokng in my truck. Both times the cops just took the shit I had on me and that was that.

20. Thats awesome dude. My dad used to be a stoner, but hes a bitch about it now.