Ever been a time when you had to take a break?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheLostMan, Oct 26, 2014.

1. I have a little bit of a problem with arrhythmia, on Friday I probably vaped a little too much. By then I already had a cold or something coming on, but Saturday I felt so horrible, heart was out of control and my cold just made it worse. 

Has this happened to anyone else? I definitely overdid it that night but I'm not entirely convinced it's because I vaped weed, I definitely need a bit of a break until I'm not sick anymore. Maybe I'll have to stop, I don't know. 

2. That's never happened to me before, but I remember I smoked out of my bong once and I usually smoke about a G or so I'm didn't overdo it. But after I smoked my mouth was dry and I went downstairs to get a drink of some soda. Halfway down the stairs I start to see black and when I get to the fridge I drink some soda and while drinking it my eyesight got all snowy like how it looks on a tv with no signal and I close it and I "slowly" lay down on the ground or atleast so I thought when I woke up on the ground 10 minutes later with a huge knot on the back of my head. And the worst part was that when I went downstairs my 10 year old brother was watching tv. I'm just not sure if we was there when I blacked out. So from there I had to take a break. Kinda scared me but I came to the conclusion I probably forgot to breath -.-

Sound right to anyone? This ever happen to anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You might have greened out which is the equivilent to being to drunk and throwing up or almost throwing up.. It use to happen to me alot.. take a tolerance break for a week or more and you should be fine really.. i took a 3 month no weed break because i was getting paranoid alot and not really social for some reason.. now im fine.

4. Starting to think it really is just because I'm sick, could be bronchitis.