Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever asked Neighbors to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 3, 2018.

1. They do know me a little bit though. Ive briefly hung out with at Bars when I sometimes see them there lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I used to do it all the time in college. Nobody EVER turned me down. It is better to smoke with someone sometimes. I get higher than when alone. vil-poste (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh ok. That's cool then. Go for it. Just be warned...it's Friday Night, people got plans. They are probably at that local bar off campus lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Well, my neighbor just came over with a bit of blue dream. If not for this thread I would not have texted her- didn't see any lights- and we had a good visit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's a great way to get to know the neighbors. Just use discretion. Shit that's how I've made some connects in the past. One of the things that has amazed me being over 30 is how many people actually smoke after work to just relax or for whatever reason. It's rarely been a bad discussion to have with people and I work a job where smoking on paper isn't allowed, at all, terminating type stuff but yet I've learned so many people use it as a way to decompress by having it brought up to me and by also mentioning it. If people are under the age of like 60, theres a fairly good chance they either A)won't be offended if you ask, or B) will offer to match you if you smoke with them. Then again, one of the best people who I smoked with for yeeeearrrs just turned 65 lol. Life...it's something.

6. If you knocked on my door and asked me to smoke with you, i would get paranoid and want to know why