Ever accidently meet a stoner in public?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pukeslot123, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When the newest harold and kumar movie came out I went to see it at the cinema with some friends and we went to toke behind the cinema before the movie started. As soon as we get there there we notice 3 dudes hitting a bong right there. We ended up sharing our weed, turns out they were gonna see harold and kumar too. 

I randomly meet stoners quite often tho, where I live a lot of people smoke.

2. I wanna run into a dealer or grower. That would be awesome

3. #23 frr, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    When I was just a young buck a few years ago I was smoking at a park and we here movement in the bushes behind us. We think it's the cops and then some Arab guys like. What are you guys doing? My friends and I were speechless so then he pulls out his wallet full of 20's there was a lot or at least more money I've seen in cash before. Haha he bought a couple grams for way over priced.
    20$ a gram. When it usually goes for a couple bucks a gram(if you know the right people) hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Was in an off licence a while back (think 7/11 crossed with a liquor store if you're American) and the guy in front of me really slowly bought a pouch of tobacco, king size rolling papers and a lighter in three separate transactions cos he kept forgetting what he wanted...

5. #25 MrTRAPPER1017, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    When I went to my smoke shop to buy case of butane the guy behind me heard and was like "ooh some shatter or what bro"  I just looked back and was like "Yes sir". True story.

6. thats dope as fuck man 

7. Thats so fucking aweosme dude 

8. You lucky bastard! Hahah, in SD its 15-20 a g, its so bad. 

9. Yeah. Waiting for the bus headed to the dispensary, ended up smoking some bud with a stranger while we waited.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

10. Many times. Even better was one time me & 2 friends were walking around the redwood forest of Humboldt shrooming. We were deep in the woods and came upon a groupe of girls who were shrooming. Craziest trip ever.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Back when I was in school I was in class and my teacher smelled me and asked if I smoked pot and I said I did and then we sparked a blunt in class and passed it to everyone and hotboxed the little science class with a towel under the door and he had a smoke eliminator cause I guess he smokes in there with a one hitter during his lunch break and blows it into a smoke buddy out the window. He told us not to tell anyone that we did this so we didnt and we got away with it. He sprayed a bunch of ozium after we finished the 3 gram philly.

12. I'm pretty sure due to the fact these are real life stories they should go to real life stories

13. I wish I could remember a story

14. If you were being serious that would be awesome 

15. #36 Audiopool, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    I've met a few, more commonly at work, funny enough I work at a grocery store where over half the store smoked/smokes weed. xD

16. #37 Da Masta Z, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    walking along the street smoking a blunt in my neighborhood at 3 in the morning last summer, walked past some random dude. passes me we kind of exchange some weird look he smiles says "smells good man". walked a few feet further kind of processing what he just said i turn around slowly and just said get the fuck over here and hit this. and then i went to pickup from my guy the next guy and that guy was there at his house... weird as hell haha

17. Doing garbage one summer in high school guy mowing his lawn has a fat blunt in his mouth; really not much to the story ended up staying there and sharing 2 more joints before moving on lol made hurling garbage a lot more fun never came to work sober again [​IMG].

18. Actually met my dealer in public lol. I was standing talking with this girl that works there at the store, and she said she had a friend coming to talk to her about stuff so it would have to be quick. Long story short her friend comes in and another customer comes over and takes her away and him and I start talking. We exchange numbers, I leave, she vouches for me, he hits me up, she vouches for him and long story short, that's my brother now.

19. All these stories of people not letting people hit their j or whatever... I could never deny a stranger the gift of marijuana. But no hate to those who do, it can be expensive and hard to come by. Just not my style.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.