Ever accidently cum on yourself and not give a shit?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Yeah youre right I guess but I cant help how I feel about my own ejaculate on me. Plus after a little bit it really starts to smell. Decomposing or something and then it really is filth.

2. Call me a sick fuck all you want but this thread has made it to page 3, fuck all of you, now were all in this together!

3. Not only once

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. HAHA I really tried to not click on this thread, I really tried! 

oddly entertaining though! 

5. me in highschool = cum errywhere I was retarded. poor ma

6. You admit that to the internet? Sure you're not drunk?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Not exactly the point of this thread, but when I cum inside my wife when she is on top, sometimes she will come forward enough so he falls out.  Then my cum runs out of her all over my stomach.  At that point, I really don't care. :)

8. [quote name="startedat45" post="19463148" timestamp="1391517866"]Not exactly the point of this thread, but when I cum inside my wife when she is on top, sometimes she will come forward enough so he falls out. Then my cum runs out of her all over my stomach. At that point, I really don't care. :)[/quote]You know what's even better? When your girl cums all over you...with her cum. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I hate it when a girl uses someone else cum lolololol

10. Accidentally never, it's always planned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

11. I do a quick rinse. If I'm still in the moment I don't care. But after my load. I'm like "ewww". Lol

12. When I was younger (12 or so) I used to cum on myself before going to bed and just fall asleep like that without cleaning anything up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Ahh now we're getting somewhere I can relate to... I'm normally forced into the wet spot and end up with a bad back as i'm trying to steer clear of it 

Ohhh Yeah 

15. Im not a guy but-

Not long ago I was doing some things, I'll leave it at that lol, my bf was laying on his back, and came on his own face. Got on his eye and lip. We both DIED laughing. It was priceless. I told him now you know how I feel asshole :laughing:

16. This is the funniest thread on any forum. Ever.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I died when I read this but honestly I'm going to go out and try this once all the snow melts. 

18. Best. Thread. Ever. :laughing:

When I cum on myself I will usually wipe it off, but sometimes I'm just like, fuck it, it's my cum who cares?

Reminds me of when this one time I was getting a BJ, she finished me with her hand, then wiped her hand on my chest. I was like wtf wipe it on the blanket, it's going in the wash anyway. She goes, ohh, I didn't think of that..... lmao, we had a good laugh about that.

What are these?