Eventful night :|

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WherezMyLighter, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Been back for a little while now, but my day's been hectic, haha.

So I wake up around 12 at my homeboy's place, and we fire up a wake and bake. As we're toking this chronic, we suddenly hear tires screetching, a car slinding and the - BOOM! I had a blunt in my hand and jolted up like "WHAT THE FUCK!" and took off through his home with the heat still in hand. We go out, look a few houses over, and see a red Neon crammed up in some dudes house. It'd smashed through this guys garage and almost through the other wall inside there. I hit the blunt and said, "Damn, that's fucked up..." and passed the blunt. People we're outside calling who I assume was emergency services, so we dipped before his neighborhood got blocked off due to vehicle cramping.

We head over to my boy Tim's place, and see what's good. I knock on the door, a topless chick answers. She greets me, I reply with something I think went like "Oh, wow-" Looks at chest "No shit." Looks back up "is, um, Tim here?" Of course he is, girl invites us in. Tim's on the couch, surround by two other females - clothed, but not far off from fixing that. "Ha" Looks back at topless chick, then to Tim. "What up duuuuuude?"

We shoot the shit, chill smoke a few bowls, girls start dancing, etc etc.

Bounce from there, ride down the strip to get a bite to eat. Turns out this girl I knew from highschool was working at the place of choice, so I see what's good with her. We eat, said girl and myself trade digits, and we bounce. At this point, I head to my place, shower up, chill for a minute and get geared up for the night.

Around 8, I head over to my bro Tyler's party, place is stuffed like fat bitches at buffets. I call up the girl I met at the restaurant earlier, invite her. I get this killer CD poppin', ladies start dancing, beer pong flowing along with numerous beer-bongs, keg stands and flip-cup games. Joint is fired up, no doubt. I head up to Tylers room so I can roll a blunt right quicklike. I open the door, T's on some couch I've never seen before with two bitches and another homie across sittin' in a chair. As soon as I come in and see that brand new, random ass, out-of-nowhere-type-shit-couch I bust out laughing so hard. After that, I introduce myself to the girls, shakes for the bros.

I twist up a pearl, and as I'm baking it, the door flings open and like 6 more girls come in. The last chick comes in, it's the girl I invited. She shuts the door and comes straight to my lap. "Ok, that's totally straight." I continue baking and right as I spark, chick is like "Gonna let me get deuce?" and starts rubbin' on my cock. I cracked a smile, chuckle a little. Then, out of nowhere while everyone else is conversing (I thought no one heard what she said, ROFL.) one of the original two girls says "What a gold-digger..." The girl on my lap is looking at me, blinks, then turns around to say "Shut the fuck up, cunt."

In my head, I just see an atom bomb, dropping on my position. Imagine texas falling on... a basketball court.

Original bimbo numba one (OB#1) stands up and I instantly put my hands up under the bitch sitting on me, and fling her up right on her feet. Make sure she's balanced, she can stand on her own - check, now I move the fuck out the way. Once I'm at a straight distance, I look back. OB#1 slaps the other girl. After she recovers from the slap, this chick grabs OB#1's hair, and slams her head into a wooden table. Like WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT DUDE. So I dip, head home and I'm back.

Yeah.

2. yeah mang :|

3. cool story, but you shouldnt refer to women as "bitches" thats not cool man

4. you should of fucked that chick u invited

5. lol damn man thats one hell of a day

atleast the party was cracking though...

6. couldn't understand a single word of that

7. Your grammar is so adorable!

not.

8. I used to come around these forums way before I ever signed up, and seeing some of the responses here truley shows this place is far off from the fun-loving atmosphere it came from. I mean fuck, my bad. If the story was that unbearable, you can always just head to a different page, nothing holding you captive here.

9. I enjoyed it bro but the end sucked, you shoulda stopped the fight and banged the bitch, or bitches in this case.

10. good story man, sounds like a dope day. i woulda repped ya if u wouldve boned the chick u invited tho but good story nonetheless.

11. this is what you should have done...

"ladies ladiesss. theres plenty of me and herb to go aroundd."

smoke. have a damn 3some man. i would have at least attempted it

12. Wasn't even worth it. Threesome with 2 girls: One haw a swollen face due to a slap, the other has a lacerated forehead bleeding profusely.

Think about it.

13. haha brown bag emmmm. but you left out this minor but important detail:smoke:

14. This man speaks the truth!

You didn't even fuck the girl who won?! Tsk tsk my brotha.