Eventful new years eve

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by finn slice, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I dont really know what to think. New years eve this sloot was comin on to me and like followin me around n stuff and she told me to be near her when the ball dropped. Just for the record I was wasted off of southern comfort whiskey. Anyway i stayed at the house of the party and had sex with her. This is where it gets kind of weird. This bitch is the most ratchet bitch Ive ever seen. Her vag was mad loose (shes 18 and i could prolly fit about 3-4 fingers comfortably) and it was soaked. Every time Itouched it I had to wipe my fingers (usually on her, i was plastered). So when she was on top of me it was so loose and slippery it slipped out a bunch a times. Like wtf. Not only this but throughout the night she was going through peoples bags looking for valueables. She even pinched from my buddys jar but I was so drunk at the time I didnt give a shit now I feel like a scum cause im not telling him. I probly will end up telling him I just dont know how to go about it yet. And for the lady I guess we all have had relations with a less than attractive girl.
    Hopfully you found this entertaining. so how was your new years eve blades?

2. Hahaha damn yo, loose pussy is whack, like how the fuck you get it that bad? Her ob gyn must be a fuckin octopus!