Even if the world ends in a few days....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Green Bull, Dec 5, 2012.

1. People think that the world ends in 16 days, it's not true...but just pretend it is and be nicer to everyone and have fun for the next little while.

You wont regret it, seriously.

Edit: to bad people didn't act like this all the time.

2. I rly wouldnt be that mad if it did end. As long as I do get burnt to death by lava or something ridiculous

3. Yea I'm not trippin if it were to end. It would be unfortunate, but like many other things it would be out of my control and not worth bitchin about.

4. Shit always gets so spun out of control with you humans.

5. If the world was going to end, it wouldve the last 50 times we have blown bullshit theories out of proportion.. Anyways, the world is going to end from our own technology.. Mark my words.

6. If the world ends, I wouldn't know about it. I'd be a dead motherfucker

7. Already have that mentality!

8. No use is worrying about something out of your control. A classmate of mined died this past weekend... Which goes to show you that every day is a gift, not a promise. Cherish life.

9. There's some people i know that are better off not knowing the world may or may not end in 16 days.

10. Honestly, it doesn't matter. If we go then we'll be dead so we won't know what the flying fuck happend.

11. I call bullshit. Care to provide proof of your claim?

NASA - Beyond 2012: Why the World Won't End

That link is the official NASA website. Not only do they debunk the major whack job theory's they mention yours about halfway down the page.

12. Awful idea. Every rational person should ridicule those people for being so fucking stupid. :smoke:

13. everyone is worried about end of concious. it has to end soon

14. Awww shit! Pwn'd.:smoking:

15. I dont know anyone that actually thinks its going to end

16. #16 RVD420RVD, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Green Bull"']People think that the world ends in 16 days, it's not true...but just pretend it is and be nicer to everyone and have fun for the next little while.

You wont regret it, seriously.

Edit: to bad people didn't act like this all the time.[/quote]

You do not know if it will happen, none of us do. So you cannot say that it won't.

Even of it doesn't happen in 16 days, something big is gonna happen soon, an that's what really scares me

17. I'm blazing it.

18. The human race will die out when we run out of resources to take care of ourselves. The population keeps growing and eventually we will run out of food, or matierals for medicine or shelter or whatever. There just won't be enough to go around. Maybe only half the human race will die. Maybe launched nukes will eradicate half the population. And what about global warming? This will not happen tommorow or in 1 days, but it will happen eventually. I just hope it dont happen in my lifetime.

19. saying the world is probably not going to end in 16 days isn't that far fetched. what is actually kind of retarded is all the teens and dumbasses in their early 20s saying "something big is gonna happen soon". Really? how the fuck do you account for that? people have been saying that every generation. for a very long time it's kind of ridiculous at this point don't you think? :rolleyes:

20. [quote name='"Marvo Ging"']

saying the world is probably not going to end in 16 days isn't that far fetched. what is actually kind of retarded is all the teens and dumbasses in their early 20s saying "something big is gonna happen soon". Really? how the fuck do you account for that? people have been saying that every generation. for a very long time it's kind of ridiculous at this point don't you think? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Not at all, very plausible really. Have you noticed all the fucked up things in this world lately?