Evansville: Where the hell is the love?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by weedkiller, Aug 5, 2008.

1. So, whats up guys and gals, I'm a 22 year old dude who moved to Evansville, IN from Milwaukee in March to work. So far I have yet to find an even mildly reliable source, and usually have no luck at all. This doesn't bode well for this super laid back 5x a day for the last 6 years kind of a guy. I'm freaking pulling my hair out...enough so that its making me want to move back to Mil-Town and get back to my Canada sourced buddies...
    Anyway, I'm looking for some like minded friends, as I haven't met too many people here yet. Anyone want to meet up sometime? I'm cool, I swear lol. Oh yeah, I'm smart/discreet as well.

Cops need not apply.

Hit me up kids.

2. You sound like a cop.

3. Im from around Evansville and there have been many busts lately. I wouldn't doubt some authorities are on here snooping. I wouldn't meet up with anyone.

4. QFT...

5. I stay in Milwaukee, what part of town were you from? Neighborhood..?

6. Im from right across the river in Hendo, but yea while i would say i wouldnt expect a cop to be stupid enough to outright ask without forming a little bit of a relationship with someone stranger things have happend but in anycase at the moment im not looking to meet up with anyone so it dosent really apply. but anyway welcome and high.

7. #7 weedkiller, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    Yes, a 22 year old cop, already working undercover, who moved across the country to do so, to an area that he is completely unfamiliar with. Cuz Evansville is the weed mecca of the world, so obviously its a real hotspot for big time dealers. If you honestly think that I sound like a cop, you're an idiot. Its not like I was gonna walk up to you and ask "If I could please buy one ounce of marijuana" while talking into my shirt collar. If I met up with someone, I'd be whipping out my bowl, hitting it, and then passing it. Trust me, theres a much better chance that you're a cop. Take one look at me. I was smoking when you were still scratching your daddy's pants.

I can understand paranoia, I totally get that, but wtf? I'm just looking for some friends cuz I really don't know anyone, cool or otherwise. If your nervous, you could at least talk to me, and get a better feel for what kind of guy I am, instead of just being chitty and calling me a cop. I thought people would be a little more cool/laid back considering you're smokers.

8. Damn, son, you need to chill the hell out. No need to get so riled up over nothing.

After what you just said, that doesn't mean much coming from you.

9. Damn Hoosiers.:(

10. Im im from Evansville. Thats all i have to say