evanescence?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokeymcpotts, Sep 24, 2003.

1. okay, i'm pretty stoned and i'm watching mtv...is the new evanescence video "going under" really that good or am i goofy stoned again???

2. Damn, you somehow managed to smoke yourself musicallly challenged... That band is bleh!

3. i don't know about the whole band.... but the girl is amazingly musically talented...... and kinda very hot....

she makes the band what it is....:)

4. yeah and she did all the piano stuff on the cd

its hard for me to say if i like them or not.....the shit thats on the radio is not all that good but some of there softer songs are the shit

5. yeah, shes good looking and has a decent voice, but i cant stand that kind of music

6. ewww.... going under is absolute TRASH. vocals, video, music, all of it, its just horrible.

some of their other stuff is ok, but i HATE this song. hahahah, sorry for badmouthing something some of you guys like, but i just felt my oppinion was necassary...

for the survival of the thread, and life on this planet as we know it.

7. ...... well I love this band, call me crazy =\
    BUT..I have all of their older stuff and have to say that most of the "radio" play versions of their music is tediance.

As for the video .. That kicks ass!
    Definately a stoner vid.
    The face changes, I did NOT expect.

Aquilla

8. Yup yup! I took a big terd on this band.

9. Its not my kind of music at all,but i love all kinds of music and will say they dont suck that bad to take a shit on..lol
    Tons of music that sucks alot more than that!