Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eustachian tube dysfunction-help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Thomasharris, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Hello,

Have any users had this condition before.(fullness of ears, popping when swallowing, ringing in ears). I got it after a bad sore throat. It has been 2 weeks. Doctors say it almost always goes away on its own. What is everyone experience with this? Have people continued to smoke MMJ?

2. yea smoking weed wont hurt you ,i often get same trouble after or with a cold ,,dont worry it'll go sooner or later..mac..

3. Thank you for the reassurance. It can be distressing reading about people who don’t get over this so I was hoping MMJ wasn’t causing it.

4. Ae you feeling any better Thomasharris?

5. About the same. Apparently this takes a while to resolve in some cases. Have you experienced?

6. No, and I'm sorry I'm not the least bit familiar with this condition. But if my throat was irritated, I might stick with edibles for a few weeks. Give the throat a break. Or, if you must, cool your bong down with some ice. The heat can't be good when the throat is feeling raw.

7. I'd switch to vaping, see if it makes a difference. Also, there's a way to "pop" your ears by tugging on the lobes just right. That would help with the ringing/pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hear that