European spliff smokers opinions on American smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by Sade, Mar 24, 2016.

1. So just randomly popped in my head. What does someone from Europe that smokes spliff think when someone is like "Hey let's roll a joint with no tobacco."? Not trying to stereotype but seems like most Europeans do smoke spliffs. I can't stand them personally and will pass on smoking one. People in America do it too but a lot more rare it seems like.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

2. I'm happy with that,along as they supply the weed.

sent via racing snake

• Like Like x 2
  3. Besides, not everyone can afford pure weed spliffs,and I personally think a small amount of tobacco helps to get a more even final product.Cigarette tobacco is drier than weed so burns faster and hotter,plus most Europeans grew up smoking hash blocks which had to be mixed with baccy to make spliff.

sent via racing snake

• Like Like x 2
  4. Amazingly small.

sent via racing snake

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't get it. I ask them that too, and they're like "Oh monsieur 'amburger, the weed, she does not burn by her le self, ehh how you say, she needs ze tobacco, honhonhon."

• Like Like x 4
  6. So you Inspector Clusoe? Didn't know he blazed,tbf. If you don't understand, maybe you're not meant to. Some people have milk n sugar in tea,others have black without.It's preference really, but there you go.Doesn't mean either way is 'the right way' is all about your own tastes.

sent via racing snake

7. I prefer honey in my tea.

8. Tobacco in a joint? Milk in your tea? What the fuck is going on in this thread!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Only barbarians dont put milk in thier tea

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  10. Hehehehe. That sucked.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I drink my tea without milk and I smoke my joints without tobacco. Don't tell the Queen, it's grounds for treason.

But I won't turn down a spliff and do enjoy the extra buzz on occasion.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Grace an American pleb with your superior tea knowledge. What do you guys drink?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Its her birthday next month. Wonder what i will get her this year

Those new Zealand peeps are voting on a new flag today.

14. It appears they've voted to keep the Union Jack. As they bloody well should. We let Canada get away with eradicating us from the flag and look where that's got us. A society lacking in beaver pelt hats and west coast sticky... it's a damn shame.

• Like Like x 2
  15. If i had my way mate, it would be painted on the side of the moon

16. [​IMG]

17. We are not amused

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ah, yer a good lad. One of Lizzie's finest.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sounds like an Interesting history read. Op can you check out the history and the culture behind why Europeans smoke like that?