european countries

Discussion in 'General' started by Maitereya, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ok, im an american and i want to move somewhere in europe, possibly staying there for a few years. so what are some good places to visit, or places to live? what countries are the most easy going? which have the best drug laws? which countries speak english as their main language? which culture is the most interesting?

im going for paris france right now, maily for the culture. thanks everyone.

2. with drugs, stay away from scandanavian countries, they don't know weed exists, all they have is some hash, and its not that good, amsterdam (of course) if you want club drugs, head for UK, or like all over europe they have crazy cllub drugs, I would like to check out places like russia or germany or pretty much every country in western europe has club drugs and no weed. You want to head more east for like opium or shit like that,

I, actually, would like to check out asian countries, like japan, man, all kinds of drugs there, plus like the culture is soo fucking cool, am thinking about taking abroad a year to go to japan and get fucked up!!

To tell you the truth man, no one really does weed like the good us of a, here you are assured to get weed, it is actually harder to get weed in european countries because the laws are tougher for them to get the green over seas and plus they make so many chemicals and pills over there, its like club drug heaven, and they are all into like techno and clubbin' over there anyway, they liket those durgs....

I do say however, that I would love to head to india with tons of weed and smoke with a bunch of hindis...crazy!!!

3. Well, I've lived in the Netherlands for 2 years and have gone to France every summmer since I was born so I know western Europe fairly well. As far as places to go (not to live, just to see); I highly recommend Barcelona and Valencia for Spain: Nice, Paris, and anywhere in the alps (Les Deux Alpes and Tignes are both nice); for Italy I definetly recommend Florence, and Rome as well as a visit to Sicily(don't bother with Venice, it's far overated and overpriced); in Switzerland I've only stayed in the mountains so I don't really know; Brussels is pretty cool as well, but not for more than a few days; as far as the Netherlands..Amsterdam is a must, Rotterdam is nice but not much of a tourist attraction other than the Kinder Dyke, Delpht is really nice to visit (lived there for a while.)

As far as weed, most places only have hash (thats all I was able to get) but if you smoke cigs its easy to just roll a tobacco/hash joint and smoke it in public. Drug laws are much more relaxed and people don't really care as much about it.

As far as places to live I highly recommend Paris (but stay in the outskirts..Antony is a nice area,) Barcelona is a very relaxed town while its still more than just a beach town, for living in Netherlands I'd probably recommend Delpht just because I think it's nicer than Amsterdam while still having some industry and whatnot, and another French town I recommend is Tours and the surrounding Loire et Cher region (my grandparents live here) and its beautiful.

4. Paris is gorgeous, but very....Parisienne. It's a huge climate shift, even from the UK, in terms of culture, and you may find some very unusual things. I'd strongly advise you stay there a few months before deciding to moive there. House buying is also very different in France to most places. You will need to speak a good amount of French, too; we don't like people that don't bother.;)

Only the UK has English as it's first language here. Most people in Holland speak very good English, but again, if you wnt to work and live there, you will need to learn Dutch.

If youwant to know more about Parisienne life, feel free to PM me, but be aware, I'm on ly here 'til Saturday.

5. Sorry to be contradictory, btw, but this is not accurate.

UK weed is apparently better than US weed these days, and there is tons of it about. Similar in France. If you know the right people, it isn't hard to get at all, and a lot of it comes over from Holland.

6. spain rules... i believe drugs are decriminalized (meaning for small mounts only a ticket) spanish are great, women are hot and the Serrano is the best. Cheap also