Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Euphoric driving??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dailyuser, Aug 30, 2003.

1. And so the thread becomes a metal thread ;). Anyway Umm driving stoned your a way better driver and being sober because your so paranoid and cant chance getting pulled over.

2. i remember when i first started driving... i was so scared to drive even somewhat buzzed so i'd wait like 2+ hours after i smoked before I drove but now that i've driven high enough times its become a norm thing and doesnt even bother me at all, as a matter of fact I love driving stoned now.. i'd go out all the time smoke and just cruise around, fun stuff :D

3. Well I too go to college in NY in the middle of nowhere. But I'm not sure who you think I am. Who do you think I am?