euphoria

Discussion in 'General' started by josh420P, Jul 23, 2008.

1. how would you describe the euphoria of weed versus the euphoria of alcohol?

2. Apples and oranges. Alcohol makes me excited, playful and wanting to do things. I'm much more social, and personally, I just act way different than when I'm high.

When I'm high I'm really chill, quiet. I want to relax, and on ocassion go driving or something. I usually say dumb things or can't really think to straight (I guess this happens with alcohol too, but with weed I'm so slow haha).

3. Alcohol makes me wanna go get girls and stuff.
    pot makes me want to just sit down on the couch and eat and watch tv.
    But once i smoked this herb that made me wanna do shit. it was crazy. i actually got up and did shit, i started cleaning the fuckin bathroom.

4. Weed = Awesome

Alcohol = Shitty

5. This

Although I wouldn't say weed makes me euphoric per say. Euphoria is an overwhelming sense of happiness and well being. Alcohol makes me feel social, not much more. Weed makes me have a sense of well being, but not so much as to describe it as euphoria. I suppose it differs for everyone, however.

6. Well Alcohol is very very bad for you... it effects every organ of your body and kills brain cells slowly cooks your brain. :smoke:

7. x 2

totally agree

8. Actually in moderation, alcohol can be very good for you. Studies have shown that drinking red wine with a meal can increased HDL (the good cholesterol), and over all can reduce your cholesterol by up to 20% This is about the same as taking some cholesterol medications.

A little research goes a long way ;)

9. He is right on this.

Anyways, alcohol is for parties.
    Weed is for those times when you and a few buds are just relaxin, and chillin.

Both can be combined. :)

10. With my understanding of euphoria, neither really produce euphoria at all, though weed comes closer. I love both, but weed's something I can do by myself and is pretty much guaranteed to give good results (except when I smoke too much). Alcohol can mean puking lots and hangovers. Plus, alcohol can often taste of shit. So I'd prefer weed. But euphoria? I don't think you asked the right question.

11. I can't even describe what 'euphoria' feels like in general, let alone compare different instances of euphoric feelings that I get while on two different drugs.

I would say alcohol doesn't induce euphoria at all though, at least not for me.

12. i dont think id call alcohol euphoric... it just alters my mind (sometimes for the worst) and makes me act like a retard and eventually throw up everywhere.

that can be fun once in a while with some friends.

i prefer smoking though. because that just makes me feel good about everything, plus it helps me sleep so its nice to do recreationally.

13. Having sex on ecstasy. I'd say thats about the closet thing to it.

14. euphoria is a feeling you get when you feel your emotions and body sensations reach an incredible cresendo of happiness..its intense, and you know it when you feel it..most of the time people will get addicted to that feeling.

example without drugs-- Think of the most memorable scene in your memory, one were you felt the happiest..if you remember that feeling you got during that, that could be described as euphoria