Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Etiquette when smoking in groups

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m00zix, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Don't slobber all over the fuckin' pipe. You don't need suck on it like a tit, just rest it on your lips. :mad:

2. don't chief the whole fuckin bowl, seriously-_-

3. If you break the pipe you buy a new one.

4. Ten days of smoking weed in the wilderness, which means sitting on rocks, logs, the ground, whatever in various arrangements has taught me that passing a certain direction is kinda silly. The supplier gets greens and people just call like seconds and thirds. I'm usually too chill to do that anyway and just hit it when it comes to me.

5. this.

and dont walk away with w/e your smoking

if you owe money because of getting smoked up or weed you will not get on my session unless ur real cool with me.

we usually pass left after 2 circles we go down to two hits.

and sometimes we get those dumb newbies to eat the roach. its like a right of passage. that what we tell them. but really we just liek to watch them gag

spill the bong water you clean it.

get the weed wet you replace it.

drop it you find it all or replace it.

break it you replace it.

no going into refrigerators with out owners consent.

but the group i smoke with is all pretty chill we know how it works and never piss each other off in the end we all get what we want

6. Thou shalt not lip the joint to where it isn't hittable anymore due to massive salvation

Thou shalt not be a douchebag when it comes to etiquette

Thou shalt not talk with the marvelous J in thy hand, for it is not a microphone.

7. Enjoy the cannabis

And tell people with 'rules' to fuck off

8. Neighbs is fun to do

9. Pass the blunt to the n*gga on yourleft

10. puff puff pass.

11. Always offer the pizza Delivery man a hit

12. do u rly do that?

13. I agree with most the rules, besides the part about newbies eat the roach. I also agree that when it comes to weed rules can go to hell. any ways I have smoked out hella people for free. Like around a pound of weed people i smoked out. so my primary rule is. smoke it

14. they might be like, with their greasy hair and pizza sauced shirt, saying ''nah man i'm on a break'' then you can say ''ha-ha'' :smoke:

15. the roach thing isnt a rule we just like to fuck with the youngins. we tel them it gets them really fucke dup and they believe us

its just plain funny

16. I always pass to the right >_>

17. Eat Shit.

You spill the bog water, eat shit.

You n*gga lip the joint, Eat Shit.

You spill the weed or get it wet, eat shit.

...Nah jk my group is just chill...

18. Here's a few:

- If you're sick/contagious/etc, alert the group first and politely sit out the session unless the group expresses indifference to your condition.

- Take no offense if the condition of your own health is inquired upon.

- Do not chew gum and take bong rips. Nasty. Some asshole dropped a wad of big league chew in my 3' Graffix back in the day, and it made for the nastiest bong water stew I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Fermented spit, rubber, sugar and dirty socks/armpits. Nasty.

aaaand. that's what came to mind. I HATE smoking with a group, only to have some chump start sputtering and complaining about some horrific cold he has after I've hit the same joint he did. lovely. I always sit out if I think I'm contagious, unless the group is a bit less concerned. It's just fuckin' polite, you know?

19. Common fucking sense.

20. I don't get the "bring your own joint" rule. One of the things I love about smoking with friends is the passing. It's such a bonding experience that gets everyone pretty equally high.