Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Etiquette Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tacotuesday, Sep 23, 2014.

1. So I have been smoking for months now, but I am still new to the whole trade. I normally try to buy in bulk just to minimize the amount that I have to get long-term. I contacted a friend of mine asking if they might be able to help me out. They have once in the past for a Q, which I paid up for. They got back to me and said it might be a few and asked how much I would need and I was thinking a Q or half. I have yet to hear back from them and it has been around five or six days now. Would it be poor of me to write them asking what's going on? I just don't want to come across like a pest and annoy them. 

2. Lol you waited 6 days

(and if you didn't understand what I just said, it basically means that I am scared of speed bumps)

3. It's one thing not to want to be pushy on your buddy but six days...six days lol.  You probably fell off his radar after he had a few good bowls. 

4. Sorry, but you loaned them weed? Having trouble understanding (it's early for me).

I never loan anyone large sums of weed. I'll break off a gram nug at most.

5. Nah, I bought some from them in the past and was looking to again.

6. Oh ok. They either forgot or don't have any?

Usually I have a few connects and go to the path of least resistance.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411496406.646474.jpg

Spongebob

(and if you didn't understand what I just said, it basically means that I am scared of speed bumps)

8. the way I look at it, if your throwing down the money then you should have the right to know whats going on, and if they still don't budge don't waste your time on bad connects.