Ethos seed from getseedsrighthere.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sethd513, May 24, 2020.

1. Can I trust this company to send me seeds? I was going the psb rout but then felt it was a scam with Zelle. The issue with get seeds right here is its google pay, Zelle or check. Don’t want to get burnt and the Zelle option wouldn’t allow me to send them money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. For what it's worth, I received a Pacific Seed Bank order about 4 weeks after placing it.
    It remains to be seen whether the strains are what is claimed.
    The packaging was very professional.
    I'm suspicious of this bank, but it would be great if they are genuine, because they have a lot of great sounding strains.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is where I’m at with these guys....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. There website looks dodgey imo dude.. + the way he/she replied to you is very unprofessional.. Personally I'd of told them to go fuck a machete & order elsewhere:laughing: if they act like a cocky prick when you've asked about payment methods imagine what they'd be like if you wanted a refund/a return :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My thoughts exactly. I hope this makes it to his “google search”. Fortunately I found the same seed pack at a seed bank in my state. Waiting to hear back from them and hopefully sending cash today or tm. Support local business!

• Winner Winner x 1