Ethos Planet of the Grapes Auto and Inzane Auto Run!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by droski456, May 10, 2022.

1. Ok guys just finished up a run. And I'm getting ready to start again in this coming weekend. Like the title says. I'm doing Autos. I usually run Photos only. But I know Autos have came along way over the years. So I'm excited to see how it goes. I got 3lbs off this past grow. I think I can do more off this run with less plants. Running new living soil should be great! 20220502_140700.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Best of luck with the autos.
    I'm pretty partial to photos myself, however i am giving autos a shot as well.
    Looks like you are gonna give em a real clean start- may you yield heavy sticky stanky nugs!
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. You to Brother! I hope you kill it man. It should turn out great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, autos have indeed come a long way, however, I just don't see you netting anywhere close to a photoperiod plant harvest. Maybe you plan to use 10 gallon pots.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea I got 10 gallon pots. I may not yield as much as Photos. I'm just gonna give it a try to see how they do. It's been years since I've ran Autos. And last time I did they were just coming around. I wasn't to impressed with them. But I see alot of growers that really like them now. I'll still do Photos 99.9% of the time. But thought this would be a fun change for once.

6. The last photoperiod plant I grew was somewhere around 2008 or 2009. Enjoy the auto experience.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks bro I will I think they'll do great.

8. #8 droski456, May 15, 2022
    Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Got Everything Started! Can't wait to see how this Run goes. 4 Planet Of The Grapes Autos. And 4 Inzane Autos. Also started a few Inzanes and POG's for Outdoors. Started 1 Ethos 10th Planet Photo for outdoors as well. 20220515_145400.jpg :)

9. I learned the hard way with autos I'm trying photos now Ethos genetics are said to be good I have some free chem auto seeds from them imma run them after 2 more photo grows first good luck on you grow may you have successful germination Veg flower dry cure and I hope its to be some of most tastiest strongest smoothest budd youve ever grown

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you bro! This is my first Auto grow in over 10 years. I'm really excited for these 2 Auto strains that I started. I've heard nothing but Awesome things about them. I expect to be pleasantly surprised by them. I also have a few Autos and Photos started for Outside as well. I've got some of those Chem D Autos from Ethos. I have a ton of Ethos gear they make solid strains in my opinion. I hope you like the Photoperiods. What strains are you gonna run?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice that should be good. Wedding Cake is always pretty awesome stuff. Never tried the Vanilla Sundae tho.

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_20220518_193451.jpg Started all my Beans on Sunday. All of them are popped and up through the soil but 2 so far. I started 13 all together. So I'm pretty happy 8 Autos for Indoors and and 4 Auto's for Outside with 1 Photo thrown in there. I'm hoping by tomorrow the last 2 will be up. View attachment 3020387
    View attachment 3020387

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. All 13 beans are up! Only doing 8 inside. The rest are going outside. But 100% success rate. I'm definitely excited to see how these do in this new dirt. IMG_20220521_003042.jpg

14. Everything is going good so far. All the plants have been above dirt 7 Days today. I've got one little mutant seedling lol. May end up being the best plant out of them all who knows. IMG_20220524_173525.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Hey please keep us posted . And my opinion there is zero reason to go larger with an auto then a 5 gallon pot.
    And any auto with the correct lighting can easily pull 6 ounces per plant .
    tHC IS VERY STRONG. today. Hit in the 20s easily

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. #18 droski456, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 25, 2022
    Nice I ended up going with 7 gallon pots. I'm excited to see how these Girls do. I'll definitely keep you posted brother! I know Autos are nuts now lol. I seen a guy pull 2.2lbs off one of these Inzane Autos in a 5 Gallon pot DRY on Reddit. Just completely nuts man. They boast this Inzane at 35% and the POG at 30% cannabinoids lol. You know how that is tho. But I've read through alot of reviews and Journals. They both seem really awesome. I know I'm most likely not Pulling 2.2 dry off 1 plant this haul myself lmao. But it's still crazy to think how far these Auto's have come. I do think I'll pull at least 6-8 a plant tho I really do. Both of these Strains are supposed high yielders. I know you probably would've believed me anyway. But I wanted to go back and find that 2.2lber I'll link it below.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Damn the Reddit link didn't work for that 2.2Lb plant. So I got the Screenshot of the plant. And what the guy that grew it said. RDT_20220525_025958847472082277964192.png

Attached Files:

18. That plant is not a 2.2 pound plant . More like a 6 oz plant .

• Funny Funny x 1