ethos genetics is awesome!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by frostchaser, Sep 3, 2020.

1. So long story short Greybeard seed bank has been accused of swapping seeds.. Among the breeders that the accusation stands with is ethos genetics. Ethos caught wind of the possibility and is trying to get in touch with anyone who purchased seeds through Greybeards to give them free replacement seeds that is guaranteed to be what was purchased. On the one hand sucks to hear about Greybeards and I have no idea of the validity of accusation but how awesome is it of ethos to offer free replacements based off the possibility. Talk about someone who believes in their genetics.. I have been in contact with them already and shown proof of purchase of 3 things from the aforementioned site. The beans will soon be in the mail and I am amazed by the whole thing

• Like Like x 3
  2. 2nd reason to go with ethos.. Got early lemon berry from a buddy with a multipass so can be sure it is legit.. The most beautiful frosty thing i have produced 20200831_211936.jpg

3. Ive had the very same experience this year growing 3 of their strains - my multipass awaits :)

4. Ethos rocks and they're taking the grow scene by storm! I've seen big medical/recreational grows using their genetics, the guy that owns my hydro store is now in love with their seeds, I grew some autos and showed my friends and now they are all growing ethos as well. Very stable and reliable auto genetics too which is hard to find. If you want an auto that will actually finish when its supposed to try ethos. Here's a pic of an autoflower that I messed up severely(was feeding it super low PH water) and it just kept on truckin, finished at 75 days for almost a QP of ridiculously tasty buds. Wish I had the THC tested, anyone that says autos can't produce a good high needs to smoke this shit.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #5 bryan oconner, Dec 22, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    Grey beard switching seeds ? Interesting .
    I had multiable orders from them . All original breeder packs . Everything i had finished as it should .
    I wonder how much truth is in this .
    Edit . I send this link to greybeard email. I want to hear there side of the story .