ethogentic stuff I just ordered.

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. There are two different types of tinctures.
    One is wormwood extract with abotu %60-%75 etyl alcholol in it.
    And the other tincture is just pure wormwood extract.

I know nothing else about the stuff right now.
    I\'ll keep you updated--next time I go to the supplement store I\'ll go check it out and probally end up buying it.

Once agian--what would the effects of taking pure wormwood extract be? What would the reccomended dosage be? (in dropg?)

peace,
    Will

2. hey guys I need some advice-

Esspecially you Nubbin becuase you know hella.

Ok like I stated before I made a mimosa rootbark extract--and I\'m curious if this is safe to smoke? Or at least whats a safe amount to smoke?

Becuase I\'ve tried a little bit before--it just made me hella goofy-and I felt hella stoned...and really heavy...like somthing was litearly pushing me down...

I don\'t think I smoked enough of that dmt extract shit to really make me fucked up...but I\'m still concered about its safty to smoke e.t.c.

thanks.
    peace,
    Will

3. my 15x salvia extract has taken me on a few wild rides...sprinkle your 10x on top of a bowl and smoke that shit with 2 or 3 close friends in a comfortable room, you will have so much fucking fun. enjoy that.

4. It\'s illegal to sell absinthe containing thujone in the US. It\'s legal to possess or import absinthe from another country though.

5. true, but im more concerned with how even an imported tincture would be able to pass into the US if it\'s blatantly for consumption... i wasn\'t aware that imports could also be consumed.

the feeling of being pushe dinto your chair is a tell tale sign of DMT. threshold effects have a paralyzing effect on the user. I\'d suggest increasing your dosage some more and smoking it again. DMT will begin to break down if its in direct contact with flame, so unless you can find a way to vaporize it conveniently, you can put a screen in a stem/bowl put the extract in first, then cover with weed. Light the weed until its completely cherried then remove flame..let the cherried weed above the extract do all the heating for the DMT to be released... then hold in your smoke (its harsh i know, usually has a burning rubber/plastic smell/taste) for as long as possible before exhaling and sittingback in a comfortable position with your eyes closed. (fyi, if you wish to take multiple hits of DMT in a row you have to do it quick..the body builds its tolerence within thirty seconds to a minute of having inhaled the first hit, so smoking some, waiting 5 minutes then taking another bowl full wont do any good...)

6. phat--Thanks Nubbin that was exatlly what I was looking for.
    I\'ll try that with the rest of my left over dmt extract stuff from the rootbark.

I might actually have something that I could vaporize it in--like a lightbulb or somthing...I\'ll figure it out.

peace,
    Will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.