Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ethical Dilemma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Skz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. I have a "friend" who is always fiending for the herb. I recently found out he steals from his parents wallets to have money for the herb. If I was still growing I would probably hook him up for free but I can't be giving away money.

So.. Should I refuse to sell to him? or is it none of my business how the money is acquired.

I know the answer is subjective but I thought I'd throw it out there to get some opinions.

Please no comments about not dealing, I am not a dealer and only hook up friends for no profit.

2. I say that's his deal.

If you won't sell it to him, I'm sure someone else will.

It's nto your fault he's stealing, and refusing to sell to him most likely wont stop him from stealing anyway.

Might as well save him the trouble of working withsomeone not as trustworthy as you.

3. Thats a pretty sticky situation, I would most likely still help him out, but I would give him shit for jacking $ from his parents until he realized it's totally fucked up.

4. You answered your own question right there. If you friend has an issue that needs attending to, maybe you should be the one to sit down and shoot straight with him.

Just remember that he is your friend and you would never, ever want your friends getting hurt nor would you ever want to give them the means to hurt themselves. You don't give a loaded gun to your depressed friend, you shouldn't enable your obviously troubled friend.

Just my $.02.

5. if it's a close friend that you care about, i would talk to him and help him with his porblem. otherwise, it's a hard situation and he'll have to figure stuff out for himself.

6. Well how close of a friend is he? Thats fucked up but I bet you can think of some worse things people can do. Just talk with him and see how he reacts.

7. alright, well I've got a friend, lets call him... Paul. Anyway, Paul steals money from his parents all the time to go out and buy bud and newports (seriously like $20 a day). Now I'm not selling to him, we're just chillen' and smoking. Except weird thing is, no one I know or hang around with thinks what he does is wrong, or that he has a problem, unlike you guys. Now granted this kid is kinda off, he once downed an entire bottle of maple syrup (he's Canadian), and tried to plug his snow-cone machine into a cable tv outlet.

I personally think you should sell to him, like it was said earlier, sure what he's doing is wrong, but you saying, "no" isn't going to stop him; he wants weed, and he's willing to steal in order to get it. The least you can do is hook him the fuck up and talk to him about his kleptomania. Then have him buy you an iced tea :p

8. co-sign make sure he knows whats he doing is wrong and what he does is why drugs are illegal.....

9. ah yeah that is a tuff situation.

If your pretty close friends with this kid i would refuse to sell bud to him. He knows what he is doing is wrong tell him to get off his lazy ass and get a job. Plus if he gets caught stealing money his parents are gonna wanna know what its for and suspect the worse. Then that puts YOUR job in jeopardy.

10. I would sell to him, because money is money. I just think that way. You could talk to him about getting a job and funding his habits with his own cash.

11. when i was younger i took some money from my parents once, starting flipin bud, i was sittin high with a pretty heafty wallet. went to meet up with a client and got a gun pulled on me. i am personally a believer in karma and i believe that it happend because i started off with bad juju money.

Karma can be a bitch and it will get him 10fold just let time take its toll