Ether

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Ok well i have a question... my friend made some ether and he wants me to do it. i know that huffing is very dangerous, and i probably won't do it, but how bad is ether for you? Basically just as bad as every other inhalant? Can you die your first time trying it?

2. It isn't very toxic but it is extremely flamable. It is also a very potent drug that is to be taken very seriously. I don't know if you could die from one use, or its LD50, so I can't really say if it could kill you with one use. I'd be willing to bet it does a number on your brain cells though.

3. Make sure its the right kind of ether, I think diethyl ether is the right one. Ive never done it because I dont know where you would get any. Sounds fun though, complete loss of motor skills, like when they do it in Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas haha. I dont think you can die from it, but then again, what do I know?

"You know when you get to the toll, you have to pay the man 2 dollars or he wont let you in. But when you get there, everything goes wrong..." haha Im gonna go watch that movie again right now.

4. My experience with ether was nothing like the account in Fear and Loathing. I felt really lightheaded for about 5 minutes and woke up the next morning on the couch in a friend's dorm room. It wasn't worth it.

5. make sure ur buddy knows what he's doing man. there are a lotta "recipes" out there for extracting ether from car starter fluid, but i believe this in fact does NOT work. so u'd be breathing in some nasty stuff thinking it was ether.
    iono if u can die from ether... just make sure u don't pass out with the rag on ur face (or whatever ur using). that seems like the biggest danger