Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jdizzly, May 8, 2010.

1. #1 Jdizzly, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    So if it wasn't for my low grade in Film Anesthetics *shitty grades on the test* and me doing the extra credit where the professor gave me movies to watch and i had to answer questions about it. I would of never ever watched this movie.

and i must say this movie was fucking brilliant, amazing, and should of won an oscar!:hello:

I am so so fortunate that my professor picked this movie for me to watch, because if not, I wouldn't have this film on my movie shelf today as we speak.

anyone else love this movie as much as i do?

this movie is in my top 5 best movies ever made.:):hello:

2. Its a good movie. Definitely not in my top five.

3. Yea I had my final essay on this film during my cinema class. It was amazing !

4. I just watched this and all i have to say is amazing...I can't believe I've never heard of this movie before, +rep :hello:.

5. yap this movie had its own individuality
    so,its not right to rank it out........

6. I agree OP. Definitely one of the best movies of recent times.:hello:

7. have yet to see it, but it has been on my watch list for some time.

8. such a trip, i had to watch it a few times to figure out its chronologic order...but its so intense

9. it was a great movie... jim carrey is awesome

10. Was pretty good. Underrated indeed.

11. Haha I'm glad everyone liked it, the movie certainly speaks to the audience on many levels

Have smoked many bowls to this movie :smoking::smoking:

As did I! :D

12. underrated as fuck man, instant mind blown

excellent movie

13. You know what, it really is.

I feel the need to spread this movie around, because many people have not heard of it, and that is truly sad.

14. After reading these comments i feel the need to watch this movie tonight :hello:
    if its good im definitely gonna +rep
    if the movie is bad im -rep. HAHA JK :p

15. that movie sucked ass

16. WHaaaaaat!?:eek:

Haha! I am pretty sure you will enjoy this movie, ill be looking forward to some rep :p

17. I hope its good now to, im intrigued to ill watch it tonight also. :)

and the john malkovich one

18. This movie is on my top five list. Have seen it no less than seven times since it came out on dvd. Really good, deep, and insightful. I feel like I not only pull something new from the movie itself each time I watch it but it makes me think & reflect upon my own life & choices I've made.

It was also quite refreshing to see Jim Carrey in this type of role. Shows how versatile he is as an actor & he played his part rather well, in my opinion. I couldn't imagine anyone else for the part.

Hmm... think it's about time I dust off my copy and watch it yet again. :)

19. Really good movie. Liked it a lot +rep