Estimated yield for a small grow room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AlanRickman, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Hello.
    Assuming a knowledgeable grower had a 5ft by 5ft by 8ft grow tent, a 2000w led grow light, keeps ideal conditions, and grows hemp plants hydroponically indoors, about what yield could they expect in a 4 month life cycle? (Not including drying/curing). How many plants should they grow for maximum yield?

This isn’t me, im not experienced. It’s a weird story I don’t want to take the time to tell. I’m just curious on maximum yield from this situation. If I missed any crucial details just take a guess

2. Assuming 2000 true watts and not burple power and a flawless grow you could get up to 106 ounces. Using 1.5gpw as my calculation

it would be 50-60 plants in a SOG single cola lollipop setup

3. I have a feeling on where this is going because I’ve been there and done that.let me save you some trouble. To hit those numbers u will need the following

Lights: qb $2000-3000
    AC unit: $400
    Dehumidifier:$300
    Humidifier:$100
    Hydro equipment: $600-2000
    RO unit:$300
    Nutrients:$ 100-200
    Random shit: $300
    Power bill for 3.5kW/hr for 4mo 18/6 @.12 a kW:$907

oh and 60 seeds @ $8 per seed $480

and again a flawless grow

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Depending on where this guy is he could just buy 106 ounces for close to that 8k lol

5. That’s kinda my point

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yea I was pickin up what you were putting down brotha lol . And it would have to be a flawless grow.. to all my growers out their how often does that happen lol

• Agree Agree x 1