Estimated Illinois medical coverage

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by reikai, Apr 1, 2017.

1. #1 reikai, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Any thoughts about recreational marijuana becoming legal in IL?

2. I would say it's a 50% chance. There is a not binding initiative in cook county coming up and there are recreational bills in both houses currently. It can't come fast enough.

3. Didn't know this was happening. When's the vote, or whatever, that'll put it into law?

4. why was the subject phrased Estimated Medical Coverage, but then question is "recreational mj being legal', i don't really get it..

but i am seriously waiting for it to become legal, lungs are tired of smoking it, wanna eat some nice edibles.. And can't get those without any sicknesses, sorry, i am healthy... so coming back here to check out maybe i should cook up something myself.. some brownies..

5. Lol originally I had a graph and some statistics but they were out dated so I just changed the post.

I see they are proposing a new bill in early February after four public hearings. I really do hope all goes well as having a medical dispensary 2 miles away erks the crap outta me....well ya know..for the fact I cant walk in there and purchase anything.

6. I agree. Nothing is is worse than driving past the dispensary sign on 255 when I am out of herb. I am a big fan of vape thc cartridges and I jump all kinds of hoops to get them. I have a good feeling about 2018 in IL.

7. You all should be aggressively contacting your local politicians. I live in Colorado now and still E-mail/call/ Facebook message politicians in my home state of Virginia. Luckily enough you guys in Illinois can buy Medical Mj even though it's expensive to get on the program. It's totally worth the cost to buy at a store and choose safe products over untested stuff you gotta buy through an unreliable person.

8. I have mailed my IL rep and senator, joined IL NORML, and emailed my them again thru NORML.