Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimated Delivery Time: 8:51 PM

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 7, 2011.

1. LMAO HOLY SHIT....Am I the only one that laughed at this shit!!!!??? Blazed...

2. yes you are

3. Why are you giving people the play by play? lol it's bad enough this thread was even created, you must be really stoned

4. lmfao!

5. Look here, I can eat, but I can't start on an empty stomach.

Just kinda hungry: large pizza + full size sub

Really damn hungry: 2-3 slices of pizza w/ a drink or something

My stomach freaks out and closes. "Nope, no more pizza coming in here. Brain, let metalp know that he should stop eating."

6. last night me and my friends got 2 large pizzas from dominos. one was chicken the other was canadian bacon. so dank

7. domino's online delivery is where it's at. you can even select your tracker theme.

i like the rock theme.

"your order is hot, HOT!, HOTTTT!"

8. You only ate 2 pieces and 2 bread sticks?

You smoking crack instead of pot?

9. #29 Flakedd, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011

Wait, what?...

That post just confused the shit out of me.

10. Wow, I ordered pizza hut last night also

11. Gosh I used to work at Pizza Hut. You made a goood choice XD I love the chocolate dippers and I always get stuffed crust; I generally just get extra cheese on it though. Or I get extra cheese, chicken, onions and green peppers. Mm.. always easy on the sauce as well. AND GARLIC BUTTER.