Estimate on yield?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by TyroneH, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I’m growing 3 plants and they had 2 months of veg and are 19 inches tall and a foot and 3/4 wide with Atleast 15 cola sites if not a couple more, they are under a 1000w(equivalent to 600w HPS) LED grow light and have been trained with lst and hst. Anyone able to give a rough estimate of their yield? Per plant or altogether, got a picture attached sorry for the darkness lol

Attached Files:

2. #2 Vee, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    'bout a pound!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 4-6 oz per plant? Or altogether

4. I would believe that with the half gram per watt rule but I’m not sure if my plants are big enough for that

5. #7 Vee, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    I'm saying you have to be confident and keep notes as yield really is in your grow skill and method

want more yield = grow well or grow more

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Vostok I love your about a pound punts I laugh and say before i click on thread Vostok about a pound haha

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. All together. That lamp may only be pulling a couple 100w from the wall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Maybe, but I’m not sure, manufacture said it’s power is equivalent to 600w HPS grow light

9. I like to feel confident I’m gonna get Atleast 250-300 grams, I tried to train them as much as I can, tying branches, making more budsites, supercropping, topping and fimming. I just did one last tie down before their last 2 weeks of the flower stretch

• Like Like x 1
  10. What model lamp? I've seen so called 1000w lamps pull only a little over 100 at the wall.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I know it’s hollandstar 1000w but I’m not sure the model, I can’t look at it right now because my plants are in darkness

12. I checked the light out and it only draws 200w. If you reach your .5 gpw or a little more, your right around 4-6 oz total.

13. Quickly find an extra light to put in there and 10 oz will be easy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. ah okay I might buy another light anyway in a few weeks, something with true watts.

15. I’ll check back when it’s done flowering to tell my yields, got till late February yet

• Like Like x 1
  16. 2 weeks and 3 days into flower.

Attached Files:

17. They already got some nice budlets forming, two weeks and 5 days into flower

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here’s the label on my growlight, if you know what that means please tell, thinking about getting a 600w hps light next week

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1