Essential Plant Nutrients

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Vitamin 420, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #622 translucentlylucid, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015

2. #623 #Groot, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015

3. Hi all, I'm new to crop growing and at the moment I'm guriella growing a 2 week old autofem dwarf outdoors and would like to supply her with some nutrients. The medium I used was a nutrientless soil. I plan on mixing a half strength dose of all purpose Miracle Gro. The problem is that I don't know how much to pour into the pot with the plant. I'm assuming I don't just pour the entire gallon of solution into the pot with the plant... right? Would I just pour enough so that the soil around the plant is wet? A response would be much appreciated :)

4. just waterteeed so its no relation to that..tip was burnt dead due to accidental neem oil on it...it looks to be calmag or p-k....any other idea?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I didn't find any of the recommended fertilizer in my country and its really hard to order chemicals or liquids in general, no one will ship these stuff internationally.

all I found in my area is 10-10-7.5 and 18-18-18.
    The question is, can i use one of these fertilizers?

6. It looks like a magnesium problem. I see that happen often when I move my plants to brighter light source that requires more magnesium. I would suggest a little epson salts.

7. Thank you taking the time to post this information with photos to help identify issues that may arise in the garden, helped me greatly !!!

8. Seems like this is something that needs "Re Reading" later...
    after you've been experimenting and learning...
    When you re read it... it sinks in better..
    at least in my case...
    Really good info...and explained so I can understand...
    It talks "TO" me.... not "AT" me

9. When should I start adding nutrients to my seedling?

10. Thanks man!

11. Hello all,

I just mixed my plant's nutrients together but I think they can go another day until I feed them. How long can I keep the solution on standby?

12. how would u guys feel about having shade cloth inside my 2000 watt veg TENT, any info would be appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  13. hi
    I cant see pictures in 1st post.. only one is visible/ the mag problem

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am new at this. I just made my first compost tea. I put the last of it in a spray bottle for later. How long will it be good to use before it goes bad(or dies)

15. What do you guys think of these for bloom ? I have just went into flowerin 2 weeks ago and started giving these this week every other day a half gallon per plant . There dug in a 2x2 about 5 feet tall and bushy . This crystal blast works very well I've seen trichs show up over night . Huge difference .

Attached Files:

16. advice please: where I live there’s absolutely no soil and nutrients specially made for cannabis, what i found is a Soil wich have 14-14-14 NPK they told me it is a great quality and usually used for vegetables like tomato (which I read that it’s growing is very similar to cannabis in a lot of ways), will it work fine or is it too heavy for the autos ? I’m pretty sure I don’t need to add nutrients in the short vegetative stage, but for the flowering should I use some nutrients? (high in P and K of caurse) or u guys think I should wait to see any nutrient deficiency in the plants before taking any action? I found an organic one which have 4-6-10 ratio, will it be good enough ?

17. I would use the organic. I have not seen any nutrient problems in thr three i have going..my biggest was just topped and fimmed..im using FFOF.great mix but have had a few bug problems

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Mix with 20 % Perlite for better drainage . Organic soil is your best choice and Perlite You would probably only need fert in the flowering phase and you can use Tomato bloom fert

• Like Like x 1