Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

essays

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So I have to do 2 essays for tomorrow, to pass the history course, its really important for me, since if I make the essays, I will most likely graduate this summer, but if not then idk....

But my question is... how would u write something in your OWN words ? Teacher tells me to not copy paste from Internet, and is saying that I should write in my own words, but how would it look like? I mean some essay topics are already said perfectly, worded, sentenced perfectly on Internet, how in the hell am I supposed to word it better then its already on the Internet? o_O. Just change the structure of sentences, but leave the point same?

2. are you serious/

you aren't passing shit if you really had to ask this

3. You're incapable of developing your own thoughts and opinions?

4. You read the information and formulate it from your perspective. Is it really that hard?

Are you a drone? Do you not have a personal opinion or the ability to compile and relay your own thoughts?

It's an essay. When I was in college I'd whip up an essay in an hour before it was due. No one reads those things thoroughly. They just look for punctuation and grammar.

5. #7 SassyMelassy, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    I was an English major. Essays are my forte. But I don't feel inclined to help someone who seems so unwilling to help themselves.

Edit: If you honestly can't answer this question for yourself, OP, you should not be passing the class.

6. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']I was an English major. Essays are my forte. But I don't feel inclined to help someone who seems so unwilling to help themselves.[/quote]

I'm a criminal justice major, so I was droned and droned on about "correct report writing"...so many report writing classes ahhhhh!

7. Im sorry ,I think I shouldnt ask the question lol made myself stupid. Well tbh essays havent actually never been a problem for me, been doing em since basic school lol, I dont know what I was thinking when I made this thread, probably need to build more self-confidence. btw I am already doing those essays, first one almost done. lol.