ESPN's TV Analysts

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by VAD3R, Oct 5, 2012.

1. What is everyone's views on ESPN always taking into account someone's race when it comes to sports? Today on First Take, they said Cabrera isn't getting any attention because he is not white. I find this to be false. Baseball isn't as popular as it once was. I've also noticed a lot of the talk shows consist of primarily black analysts now. It's almost reverse discrimination. :smoke: Opinions?

2. #2 congcong88, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
  3. Stephen A. is an annoying motherfucker.

He makes EVERYTHING about race.

4. I feel like Skip Bayless does it too sometimes. I think they're trying to make controversy to make the show more interesting.

5. I've only noticed that on First Take I believe.

6. #6 BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    Skip is a troll & straight up disrespectful sometimes. Eric Mangini is one of the better ESPN analyst & he was schooling Skip last week. So he tries to say "I've been around & watching NFL before you were born." Stephen A was saying how Mangini has coached NFL teams is has way more football knowledge so Skip sarcastically says "Oh your right I havent been fired twice." that wasn't cool you could tell Mangini was pissed, he should slapped Skip dumass.

Just watch to see how stupid skip sounds. Have some respect for a guy with CLEARLY more football knowledge. God damn it I hate Skip. haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0owraF0xys[/ame]

7. As a lifelong baseball fan.. If Trout won the triple crown, its all wed be talking about.

Idk if its as much race as the fact Miggys a drunk slob who doest really interact with the media lol

But the points skip and stephen a bring up about race are usually when it calls for it. I watch the show everyday, and what i think people fail to realize is that on a lot of the issues theyre just playing devils advocate in responses.

When they bring up that "black quarterback " stereotype always used on Cam, i think its deserving

8. yeah stephen a smith is annoying as shit