eskimo cookies bred by 42

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Lone Rancher, Sep 25, 2018.

1. got 5 free eskimo cookie seeds with an order i placed through neptune seed bank. I haven't been able to find anyone growing this strain. It is BSE(Lemon Master x Sour Sage) x Abominable Cookie Monster(Platinum Yeti x Cookies n Cream. And i have another freebie pack that I got from same seed bank from a geist grow blue kabul order called Platinum yeti F3. Its strange to me how i have a platinum yeti from geist that is in a cross with a strain i got from 42. Is it somehow connected? Platinum Yeti is platinum cookies x yeti og. From my understanding platinum cookies was a clone only strain. Yeti has headband in it and platinum cookies has some durban in it. Two of my favorite strains. Has anyone here grown eskimo cookies and could they give any advice?

2. it is hard to find info on '42' gear, i grew out 42's 'Blasphemy' earlier this year, i found her somewhat unremarkable in the odor department, she was a standard totem type plant, i pollinated her with Gage Green Genetics Bright Moments male, never smoked any of it but will smoke her offspring when they are grown out in 2019, sorry cant offer any real info on your type in question, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. wow guess im in for somethin

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah bro, sometimes we gotta be trailblazers & take a chance, i remember when IHG was first starting out & no one had grown them, they turned out fire for the most part as it was! but a person was heckled for growing out 'unknowns' at the time

• Like Like x 1