Eskimo Chicks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Nov 26, 2011.

1. They look perfectly attractive to me. But then I don't really have the same unrealistic standard of beauty that many American men have. There's so much more to women than the size of their waist. Yes sexual attractiveness does enter into it, there's no avoiding it but in the right circumstances I can find a sharp intellect just as attractive as a tight ass.

2. #22 Carl Weathers, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011

God damn, her voice is annoying. She also seems semi-retarded. I get the impression the excitement over these girls stems from the fact that people were watching an old guy flying his hobby aircraft, every episode, for weeks, and all of a sudden his daughter appears in just a bikini (or furry bra, in the case of the fat sister). I think any interruption of flying over snowy terrain would be exciting.

Yes, what a statement you make by lowering your standards :p very commendable.

3. Who said anything about lowering my standards? I merely saidI find these chicks attractive. I'm just as turned on by a fit woman as the next guy but I'm saying there is more to the equation than just that. Granted I've never watched this show.

4. You referenced that your standards are lower than the average males. If you picture a scenario where we all, as men, must physically place our standard cutoff on a scale, you lowered yours relative to the mean.

I get it, you cast your net a bit wider than most. Quantity over quality, I can respect that. But if you watched the show, you would be repulsed, as sharp intellect is a concept far removed from these girls.

5. I think they would fall asleep from boredom before you melted anything. :rolleyes:

6. Do they really refer to themselves as 'Eskimo' on the show? Wouldn't they be Inuit?

7. I don't know if they are true Eskimo's, but it is cold as fuck up there, I bet their pussy could use some love!