1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Errrrm

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by euphora, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Ok i cant get my cam working so theres no pics but could some one shed some light on what strain my plant could be.

I had some seeds floating around and i thought i would pot em, only one came through.
    The thing is Its turning red, i know its a can plant coz it stinks of skunk big time and the leaves are nice and green and healthy the only thing is that the stems the veins are bright red.

any clues at what strain it could be.

2. it's impossible to tell from that, sometimes plants show traits like that naturally, due to genetics, some go diffrent colours when grown in a colder climate than normal.......such as blueberry, ..........what kind of growroom do you have and what kind of light is it under?.........Peace out...........Sid

3. Its been moved from the grow room too some thing i call my grow box (3ft x 3ft x 5ft cardboard box on its end so i get the hight and painted white inside it has 4 large Computer fans 2 in the very top and 2 at the bottom on the side 2 are blowing in while 2 are blowing out)
    Its under 4x 75watt 2ft tube lights and 2 x 20watt energy save bulbs eqiv too 100watts each, and iam useing a bubblebucket.)
    I use a good furt and sharp sand and tomato soil mix.

Grasscity Deals Near You