Errr? No, ER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TejasBoi, Jan 21, 2014.

1. So I'm in the ER with the wife.Anybody here with me that has some bud.. I'm bored as fuck!!

2. Yea I'm that nigga in the kids section of the waiting roomSent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. hope it all works out OK. ER is never good thing.

4. You sound like a stand-up guy!

5. Where are you at? The e.r. Sucks....I been there many times with my wife. I like it at night/morning better. It is much quieter, and quicker....the e.r. Is even more of a "trip" when you are high lol

6. All is well with the wife. She had some neck pains that went down to her chest. Waited 3 hrs just so they can say there is nothing wrong and since she is pregnant they really couldn't give her anything. Thanks anyways guys...and the ER does suck!!Saw some guy puke blood..It was bad..... Real bad.

7. thats odd. usually pregnant women are taken care of immediately, no matter what the issues may be.

glad to hear all is well tho

8. [quote name="TheAnswer121" post="19379620" timestamp="1390308862"]thats odd. usually pregnant women are taken care of immediately, no matter what the issues may be.glad to hear all is well tho[/quote]Not in the military hospital. Plus she is 17 weeks and she said they don't give a fuck about pregnant bitches till after 20 weeks cuz that's when u can have the baby and it will survive.... Anything under the 20 weeks won't make it so they really don't stress it.. Pretty fucked up but I guess..

9. [quote name="TejasBoi" post="19379624" timestamp="1390309062"]Not in the military hospital. Plus she is 17 weeks and she said they don't give a fuck about pregnant bitches till after 20 weeks cuz that's when u can have the baby and it will survive.... Anything under the 20 weeks won't make it so they really don't stress it.. Pretty fucked up but I guess..[/quote]No, you know what's fucked up? You calling her a "pregnant bitch"Wow, you are a dick.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    his girl said that. Reread the post ;)

11. [quote name="jfroneb1" post="19379763" timestamp="1390312600"]No, you know what's fucked up? You calling her a "pregnant bitch"Wow, you are a dick.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]No the school system letting you fail in life is fucked up. You dumb bitch retread what I wrote. If u need help I can record an audio of the post and send it to ur email if you cant read. You could even listen to it while you play video games.

12. The guy puking bloods name didn't happen to be Frank Gallagher did it?

13. some people just have to pick out shit that isnt even relevant and make it a big deal. some people enjoy causing drama ;)

14. I misread the post, my bad.So, your wife heard them say they don't care about pregnant bitches? If the hospital said that, then that's messed up.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="Accord" post="19380215" timestamp="1390320898"]The guy puking bloods name didn't happen to be Frank Gallagher did it?[/quote]Idk man. I was to busy looking at him to ask his name.