Erotic Experiences

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by STONER_GIRLIE, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEY PEOPLE... JUST TO GET A LITTLE FUN WITH ALL THIS... WHAT IS THE MOST EROTIC THING YOU HAVE DONE WITH ANY MARIJUANA RELATED THING???

I HOPE SOME ONE HAS SOME THING INTERESTING TO TELL... IF YOUDO LET US KNOW!!! IM LOKING FORWARD TO IT. I HAVE SOME STORIES, ILL LET YOU IN ON THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.

2. Hello again sisters!

Maybe more people would jump in on this if you\'d stop yelling at them.

Around here, caps lock = YELLING!:)

Y\'all have fun.

3. The leghound has arrived.. The stories I could tell!

Oh well, I guess we\'ll have to wait and see..

4. ok, i have had 2 people tell me to stop caps cuz it means yelling. im sorry, i didnt know. i only do that because i have trouble seing the small font. well i am a changed man now! lol just kidding... still female here! thanx for the advice babe!

5. woof,woof....both of em are here.
    well, i heard this one guy talkin bout how he get aroused witha a bong....now im really not sure if he meant BY, or WITH his bong but......he said he likes to,... well pee in it and the whoole deal arouses him. whata kinky lil boy.

now i know others that like to WATCH girls toke outta a bone, i mean bong...im really not sure why? mabe its the way we look atem while we deeply suck,oops,inhale......

um, but personally..i aint got no stories......
    come on storyman, aintcha got sumthin?

peace

6. Hahahaha Highya..

Yea Smokie, our audiance awaits you!

7. *an waits,an waits....*

peace

8. I ain\'t going first!

I\'ve already shared too much with y\'all already!;)

9. Looks like Smokie is a little sciddish too!

Thats ok Smokie.......... we wouldn\'t want you to tell on yourself any way!

10. *sits back lights a smoke*
    well then, that leave you budhead, lests hear one............
    :D

peace

11. i could tellya all about how you can get a really nice HEADrush.....

but i wont :D

peace

*still waiting*.....

12. HEADrush? lol sounds interesting

13. ya got anything stylez? im up for a good story.

poor girl that posted didnt even get one single real experience :D

just tryin to stay on topic people.....

peace

14. lurkers?
    lol

peace

15. hey guys... well there are a couple replys to my thingy, but none really relate to the topic. whats up with that? lol im just fuckin with ya! well ive heard of guys getting turned on by girls suckin on the bong too... but i have a weird fetish myself... well i wouldnt say a fetish... more like a tiny turn on. i love fire, and i love being burnt. not scolding burnt... but a lil sting... if you know what i mean. i love when guys take like the joint or some thing were using and just burn me... i love burning them too. i love fire in sex. its the greatest. i dunno, might sound kinda weird to ya\'ll, but thats just me. so now... whats up with you guys, never get any bit experiemental or original?

16. post changers...happens all the time
    acourse were experiemental and even original......
    but then if we tell ya.then it wuldnt be original anymore eh?
    an if anyone burns me with their jay while things be happining, theys in big trouble.
    personally i like my paine from prolongled pleasure.

an then ya can pull my hair :D
    good luck hun on some real replys

peace

17. yea i know it prolly sounds kinda fucked up with the burning. the first time some one did that shit to me just being an ass hole i got a knife and tried to stab the ass hole... i was drunk also so that didnt make things any better for him. but its koo. prolonged pleasure is great... im right there with you. but i have a thing for fire. so i get very experimental with what i can and cant do with it. he he he... its sad. im still waiting for some interesting replys for this damn thing!!!

18. Strange..

but hey, whatever turns your crank ;)

19. I kid in my school once set himself on fire with lighter fluid. He was in the hospital for months and his skin now looked like a wrinkled mass of nastyness....

20. lol....
    But I thought this thread was about erotic when you where high.
    Well I don\'t have some weird fetish I think.
    But sex when you are stoned is better then normal.
    The orgasm is way better.
    Some people say they are to sleepy and high to have sex, but not for me. :}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.