Eric's Universe

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by eric122, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Do you have any other works of art you could post?

2. #22 eric122, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    At the moment i do not, sorry im still new this was my 1st serious piece. I do have the music i listen to while i made it though if you want to hear it lol. I did do some do some photography of fungi and weed/ smoke outs but i no longer have those pictures.

Another one i might do is the view from the surface of a planet with rings I think that would be cool.

3. Its all good man, you keep doing what you're doing,
    because you're damn good at it. :hello:

4. Bump for updated content!!!1

5. in the first one i feel like im flying through the top of a purple saturns atmosphere lol

the second one looks like a black hole, i wonder whats on the other side

6. Hey, Welcome back thanks for stopping by. Yeah in the new ones i really wanted to do a monochromatic and since purple is my favorite color i just started painting and out of nowhere i saw it and was like this is perfect. I must say it needs a little touch up work and gradient on the ring but why not post a preview. I honestly hate the last one. i like the black hole but the colors are to busy i think i might go back and take out a lot of the red and blue. How has sketchbook been treating ya?

7. #27 LeroyDankins, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    Fucking... YES!!!
    That is exactly how I imagined it, kudos my friend.
    :D
    If I could rep your post again I would.

8. To be honest your image is what inspired me but i was thinking you were looking for more of an action shot. Like 2 starts mid collision fucking EXPLODING everywere lol.

9. I think it turned out great!
    I got lost in that swirl of red and blue for awhile.

10. Cool stuff. I'm interested in seeing what you might come up with in the future.

11. #31 eric122, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Nebula thing I did today. Might be doing some astrophotography soon ill post that here also. I was really lazy with this put in at most 30 mins.

Attached Files:

12. ^
    Its cool, but I know you can do better.
    Like you said you only invested 30 minutes of time into it,
    Masterpieces tend to take a bit longer.

13. #33 eric122, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    I know. Atleast i have the idea down to go back to though better than forgetting it and it being lost forever. Who knows maybe ill come back and redo it perfectly. There is also they idea on the table now i can get awesome suggestions =). Next/current project is an album cover for The Devil Wears Prada's Zombie EP. I did some playing around with it so far and it has been really fun also a tribute to my favorite band.

14. Exactly:)

I've never heard of them,
    But as always I await your next creation.