Erection when stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Dude flip your boner up into your waistband with your shirt hiding. People will never know. It's how I survived highschool.

2. I get turned on and orgasm much more quickly when i'm high. I think it's just because all your senses are heightened.

3. Ever tried wearing nut hogging underwear

Cuz ill get boners too sometimes
    And ill wear some old underwear and that are nut hoggers and that works somewhat

Or something to keep ur peen down haha
    Cuz wearing boxers sucks when u have boners

4. What is this?

I don't even...

5. It would be weird if ya didn't :p

6. ...This isn't a normal thing...

Is it? :confused:

I get a boner if I'm horny, doesn't really have to do with smoking or not.

7. To kill your erection or to make coitus last longer I alway's imagine Robin Williams sitting naked on a toilet eating fried chicken asking me "What do you want?"

He's such a hairy greasy bastard...good for at least two minutes of stamina.

8. "Nut hogging"

epic.

9. whenever you get one go to the bathroom and rub one out real quick

10. Just own it, man. It's a boner, not a gun.

11. I used to when I first started smoking, no other drugs make me get an erection.

I thought it was weird too, but it only happened when I smoked alone thankfully haha doesn't happen anymore though

12. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']To kill your erection or to make coitus last longer I alway's imagine Robin Williams sitting naked on a toilet eating fried chicken asking me "What do you want?"

He's such a hairy greasy bastard...good for at least two minutes of stamina.[/quote]

If that doesn't work, nothing will

13. Go to town on that bad boy!!!!

14. Put your erection up where your boxers elastic is it will keep your purple headed yogurt slinger under control and out of your way.

Or.....

Duck tape...
    Use your imagination

15. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']Purple headed yogurt slinger[/quote]

I thought my friend came up with that! Lol what's it from?

16. Dude i literally rofled

17. Whenever I get an erection, i usually find some place to put it or wack off.

18. lmao perfect reply