Erase 3 People From History

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Runningw235, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Barack hussein Obama.

Greta van sustern.

Doctor oz.

Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!

2. These are just random lol

The rock (wrestler)

Jeffrey dalmer.

Tupac

3. Why rock and Tupac?

4. Osama Bin Laden, Oprah Winfrey, Sam Walton (of Walmart).

5. The rock just bought his mom a new car to replace the one they lost because they couldn't affor when he was little.. and tupac was just a rapper. I don't get it lol

6. Open the rape box

Stoners don't go on fantastic adventures. Stoners get high, watch TV and talk about how awesome it would be if they went on a fantastic adventures.

7. except for the simple fact that stalin's numbers are way higher because they include WW2 casualties as well. That's people who died under his rule, not directly because of him. He did kill off a fair amount of people, and sent people to camps in siberia to basically die off. But soviets lost about 15-20 million people in ww2 alone. Also, he wasn't trying to kill off a single race of people like hitler was.

8. ...it should also be said that Ghengis Kahn raped so many women that nearly 1/3 of all chinese people are his descendents.

9. Heard of Rick Steves?

10. [quote name='"DankKitty"']

The rock just bought his mom a new car to replace the one they lost because they couldn't affor when he was little.. and tupac was just a rapper. I don't get it lol[/quote]

Oh and why would you have Mitt Romney killed??
    He's a nice enough guy, and don't blame him for your woes lol he didn't even get elected!

11. [quote name='"StraiT100"']

Oh and why would you have Mitt Romney killed??
    He's a nice enough guy, and don't blame him for your woes lol he didn't even get elected![/quote]

I've never said this about anyone. But when I look at Mitt. I see evil.

12. Randolph Hearst
    Prescott Bush
    Jesus of Nazareth

13. Barney, yeah the fucken purple bitch!

14. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

I've never said this about anyone. But when I look at Mitt. I see evil.[/quote]

What makes him more evil than Obama?
    And I was talking to whoever else said they want Mitt romney killed why do they want him killed.

I think I will run for pres in 2026, I'm honest actually and have radical, but very progressive/regressive ideas about the governments role in society, and I would have the old u.s.a back from the glory days.

Legal narcotics, no tax, and if you can farm the land, its YOURS! You have to grow real food with your weed tho, fuck that gmo shit.

On a related note...

I would kill the founder of Monsanto

I would kill marijuana man.

I would kill Raymond from everybody loves Raymond.

It's 3 people a day right?

15. The asshole responsible for the lynyrd skynyrd plane crash, whoever decided to train dogs to smell for drugs, and all Serial killers.

If I said something useful, funny, or intelligent, I really appreciate rep. ::smoke

16. Will Ferrell is funny god damnit! 8,(
    #leavebrittanyalone!

If I said something useful, funny, or intelligent, I really appreciate rep. ::smoke

17. Ahahahahahaha

18. dexter does good work though.

on the khan raping, a fun fact, we're all atleast 50th cousins.

19. [quote name='"StraiT100"']

What makes him more evil than Obama?
    And I was talking to whoever else said they want Mitt romney killed why do they want him killed.

I think I will run for pres in 2026, I'm honest actually and have radical, but very progressive/regressive ideas about the governments role in society, and I would have the old u.s.a back from the glory days.

Legal narcotics, no tax, and if you can farm the land, its YOURS! You have to grow real food with your weed tho, fuck that gmo shit.

On a related note...

I would kill the founder of Monsanto

I would kill marijuana man.

I would kill Raymond from everybody loves Raymond.

It's 3 people a day right?[/quote]

They both suck and our puppets. But I just see evil in mitt.

20. Reality shows suck, but McDonald's is awesome, and is always ready to give me an entire meal for like 3 dollars