Erase 3 People From History

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Runningw235, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Murray Rothbard

Ayn Rand

Ludwig von Mises

2. Rupert Murdoch

Rush Limbaugh

Like posted before, whoever ruined MTV

3. Adam
    Eve

That'd settle the whole bible thing. I mean, if there were people around to realize it. The third would be a freebie to whoever wants to eliminate the biggest douche they know.

4. jersey shore cast
    justin bieber
    the next person that posts ( i dont have a 3rd lol)

5. Only one:

Margaret Thatcher

WHAT A VILE HUMAN BEING!

6. Not people but the first mammal( the mamma) the the second mammal(the father) and the third(their kid) just because in this universe I might be a dinosaur.

7. George bush

Whoever started prohibition

Jesus. It would be very interesting to see where the world would be without Christianity

8. Muslims? Jews?

All basically the same thing lol

9. Muslims and Jews haven't had NEAR the negative impact that Christianity has. I'd imagine we'd be much more advanced without it since we would have skipped the dark ages.

10. Its the same God being worshipped.

Really the dark ages would have been completely skipped? What do you think would have filled this lengthy amount of time? Unicorns and rainbows:)

11. lil wayne
    hitler
    george bush

12. Haha no I mean the church wouldn't have been around to stop scientists from doing what they do.

13. [quote name='"Runningw235"']If you could erase three people from history (thereby affecting the world) who would they be?

Hitler

Karl Marx

John Maynard Keynes[/quote]

Why Keynes?

14. Obama
    Jesus
    George Dubyuh

15. Bin Ladens parents

Obama

Whoever invented the KKK

16. Keynes

Anslinger

Bill O'Reilly

17. Hillary clinton, Flava-Flav, whoever invented the vuvuzela

18. I'd probably just go for petty revenge rather than taking out historical figures.
    Might take out "Uwe Boll" though.

19. The first monkey to jump down from the trees and start walking upright. Of course, this would mean that another monkey would most likely eventually assume that role but who knows how different everything after that would've turned out.

20. It would only be erasing them from the history books.
    not killing them.