Erase 3 People From History

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Runningw235, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Why Doc? :rolleyes: As one of the central characters he is at least partially responsible for those god-awful sequels.

A time-travelling train? Thats just not aesthetically pleasing to look at.

2. Three Chinese peasants. Haven't you guys ever watched the Simpsons? Don't go messing with the past or it might come out worse than before you meddled.

3. Or butterfly effect.. Dont do it

4. Bill O'rielly
    Bill O'rielly's spirit
    Hitler
    lol eddie murphy

5. Prime Minister of Canada?

6. Steve Harvey us hilarious, don't you watch the family feud

7. David Coverdale
    Tyler Perry
    And whatever rapper started that record label who signed all those fucking people like drake and 2 chainz. I think lil wayne? Either way that sort of rap should never have existed.

8. Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift the youth would be much better off without them and it wouldn't have dramatically altered history. Without Hitler and World War 2 the western world may have dealt with the great depression for much longer

9. I hate Jeff Dunham, NOT PERSONALLY, but his comedy and his puppets can SMD.

I would erase King Solomon, Eve, andddddddddd here is the big one.....George Washington.

I want too sit back and watch and see if everything still fell into the places they did, even without the said people who got em there, I think that History would have a way of making very similar instances with different folk.

10. I have an addition to this thread. State what effect removing the three people the above poster named was.

ie: Since king solomon and eve never existed nothing changed and since GW didn;t exist Thomas Jefferson became emporer of the United States and the US survived as a utopia for a 1000 years.

I would erase: Will Ferrell, Will Smith and Will Wheaton

11. MLK jr
    Malcom X
    Harriet Tubman

hahah i kid i kid i love the black folks. Nicest people out there.

12. Ronald Reagan
    Richard Nixon

13. Bono

Joseph Stalin

Sarah Jessica Parker

I don't get why everyone hates on Hitler so bad...

Yes he was a bad man, but he also made many discoveries that we still use to this day...

And Joseph Stalin makes Hitler look like a kid with a cap gun.

1.) No smoking! Hitler was vehemently anti-smoking. The Nazi’s were also the first to link smoking to the contraction of cancer.

2.) The Hitler Mobile? Hitler wanted every German, whether rich or poor, to have a car. And thus he invented the Volkswagen (“People’s Car”).

3.) Spare some change? Before coming into power in 1933, mass unemployment crippled the German economy. The global depression of that era made it so that a wheelbarrow full of money couldn’t even buy a loaf of bread. When the Nazis stormed on to the scene, they put everyone back to work. Over night, the wheels of the economy were turning once more and money was flowing back into people’s pockets.

4.) It’s his way or the highway! Every time you hop on to the freeway to get somewhere faster than taking all the back roads, thank Hitler. That’s right, Hitler invented the highway system (“Autobahn” in German).

5.) This little light of mine… I’m gunna let it shine! The Olympic torch relay ceremony was Hitler’s idea for the 1936 Berlin Olympic games. We haven’t since gotten rid of the ceremony.

6.) Save the whales! Hitler and many top Nazis were environmentalist types who cared deeply about animals and their rights. The Nazis were among the first to put in place laws protecting animals from abuse.

14. Snooki
    Snooki
    And Snooki

I hate that bitch

15. Jesus Christ

The man who ran fear campaigns to get rid of marijuana

Usher(no usher, no Justin Bieber, double WAMMY)

16. I'll have to rep you for that 2 for 1 combo.

17. Runningw235 - problem solved and we only needed to eliminate one person from history. Next question!

18. Room full of politicians, and take your pick.

19. Lil wayne
    Justin beiber
    God

Leave hitler alone

20. J.P. Morgan
    Hitler
    whoever started up Christianity.