Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Equipment in airport luggage?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greenmedicineman, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Only way I can grow is abroad because of college /uni , but need to get my equipment over somehow..think I can manage pulling off a fabric pot , cfl lamp , 2 nutrient bottles without causing some airport drug raid ?
    I can stuff them between all my clothes and books and shit.
    Also would putting some soil in my luggage be overkill or could I do it?
    Thanks

2. You could do it.

3. The soil and the liquid will cause suspicion and you will be questioned, searched and mlst of your stuff throw away

4. just send em via mail

5. https://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1392661-want-grow-abroad-help.html

You mean the same shit you posted here?

You are wasting your mommy and daddy's money sending you to Bulgaria not knowing their kid is stupid enough to risk a mandatory 15 year prison sentence over ONE PLANT.

This is the MEDICAL smoking and usage area of Grasscity.

This area of the forum is to help people with medical issues and questions, not help a kid commit a crime in another country. You are a dependent of your parents and I am sure they do not know about it.