Epsom Salts

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spanishfly, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Oh! Where I can buy this salt?

2. A drug store..girls use them in baths!

3. hey thanks for this... it really helped my plants look healthier. I started to notice little spots on the leaves and then they kind of grew into yellow blobs. One watering and it shot back to forrest green! thanks!!!!

4. spanish fly.. what is epsom in spain? i am here also. well for the growing seaons at least!

5. Ask for ´sulfato de magnesia´ in the farmácia. Good luck with your grow.

6. spanishfly - do i add mg even in veg? or wait until flower?

7. I just do it a couple of times a season, a little goes a long way

8. i can just imagine half these guys going home and puring the whole bag in a nice neat layer over there soil. mind process (hey he said it was good for my plant if i add more itll be better) a little humor for myself

9. I am sure our new growers will be keen to follow advice given correctly.

10. Meaning you only water it a couple times a season with that mixed in, or a few mixtures per season? One watering every couple months approx is what im guessing?
    Wow im :smoking:
    Because im not sure if my yellowing issue is due to MG or N, is it bad to feed it both at once?

11. First let me say, great post! I grow hydro and I'v gone to actually putting a small pinch in each time I change my solution, cause unlike soil when I change my nutes I lose my MG boost.

12. A couple of my plants are starting to show a mag. deficiency. Should I only give these plants some EPSOM salt, or go ahead and give all of my plants a dose of it? And is it okay to mix it with my ferts, or should I just give it straight water and EPSOM?

soil grow
    tiger bloom nutes
    day 17 flower

13. Hello, someone answer my above question. please.

14. Read the thread and give them some epsom salts.

15. last week i gave plants epsom salt and since then it has showed sex and started to turn yellow on tips
    what happens if u give it to much?

16. You can foliar feed Empsom Salts, too, as a quick-fix. About half the normal ratio.

If your soil is sandy (or you over-water), you may need to use more Magnesium than usual, as it leaches quite easily.

-mu

17. hey guys, great post S.fly.
    erm jus wonderin where to buy epson salts?they a supermarket thing or like hardware store? hav heard about this alot but jus dont no where to look for it?plz help-thanx

18. As mentioned previously, you can buy epsom salts at any chemists or pharmacy, including any that are based in supermarkets.

Tesco & ASDA both stock it. Ask for it at the counter.

HTH

19. that has got to be the ut most rediculos thing you could ever do....

A)Female Humans contain etrogen, Felmale cannabis, THC.

B)you know when your plant absorbs nutrients they turn in to different chemicals, do you think your smoking a bud of nitrogen phospherus and pottasium? No its a bud of chlorophl and THC.